Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

The Strongest Rim you can buy

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The Strongest Rim you can buy
Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 22:04 Quote
im a huge fan on the dt swiss fr 2200

O+
Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 22:55 Quote
ethier wrote:
im a huge fan on the dt swiss fr 2200
ya but most deffinetly the strongest rim you can buy

O+
Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 17:54 Quote
tag wheels
no truing, no bending, no flat spots
vitrually indestructalbe
http://www2.dupont.com/Plastics/en_US/assets/images/News/frx5_wheel_ehi.jpg

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 18:06 Quote
tags hands down...

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 18:06 Quote
spjumpr wrote:
tag wheels
no truing, no bending, no flat spots
vitrually indestructalbe
http://www2.dupont.com/Plastics/en_US/assets/images/News/frx5_wheel_ehi.jpg

I love mine But next year will become the year of the wire rim for me. I 'm getting to the point were the weight is holding me back in racing. But these rims will always be THE STRONGEST RIMS YOU CAN BUY.yay tags

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 18:10 Quote
been said many times BOMBSHELL CRUSHER!!!!! I OWN A SET!!!!!

have done jumps and landed sideways and there still true... if you aren't a weight weenie then these are perfect.... they have loud hubs, and they are BEAST!!!!

photo

photo

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 0:39 Quote
ilikeicecream wrote:
Mag30's!

photo

eyelet popping crackers

but up until this happens they are quite good

Posted: Dec 3, 2009 at 20:35 Quote
you guys realize that the mag 30 and the double track is the same rim right? here I'm not talking about the SL1 version of the doubletrack... same weight\dimensions... I've compared my new non-SL1 doubletrack hoop prior to lacing to a new mag30 hoop that was laying around at the shop and came to the EXACT same weight... only differences are the color(gray one) and the stickers

Posted: Dec 4, 2009 at 5:24 Quote
oryxbike wrote:
you guys realize that the mag 30 and the double track is the same rim right? here I'm not talking about the SL1 version of the doubletrack... same weight\dimensions... I've compared my new non-SL1 doubletrack hoop prior to lacing to a new mag30 hoop that was laying around at the shop and came to the EXACT same weight... only differences are the color(gray one) and the stickers
ya thats true. before beyond bikes changed thier website if you looked at the double track the description said "exact same rim as intense mag 30, just black with different stickers".

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012330
Mobile Version of Website