Sherwood Pines Group

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Sherwood Pines Group
Posted: Feb 4, 2011 at 8:54 Quote
dangggerboy wrote:
HARRYB123 wrote:
dangggerboy wrote:
dig day tomorrow ,saturday from 9am in the bike park

hi there were about will you be in the park because ill coming down but wont be there till about 10:30
just look for the vans

ok

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 13:24 Quote
thanks for coming to the dig day every body another quality day Big Grin

Posted: Feb 10, 2011 at 13:07 Quote
next dig day saturday the 19th Feb Big Grin

Posted: May 1, 2011 at 17:00 Quote
anyone on here up for getting pines up and running again because my freind went down today and he said that all the DJ's are f****d and just wounder if anyone fancey getting permision and getting them built up again

Posted: May 2, 2011 at 12:05 Quote
yea up for sortin the dj's out in need of some tlc

Posted: May 2, 2011 at 12:15 Quote
you mean some JLC Smile yeah definatley up for jump maintenance for once

Posted: May 3, 2011 at 2:10 Quote
We went yesterday and they are actually dangerous... To say they are for people to learn on they get smaller as you go down hill so you over shoot like mad unless you really brake the whole length of the bomb holes...

Not safe for people to go and learn on and not even worth the trip to ride in the first place...

Posted: May 3, 2011 at 7:50 Quote
we will have to sort something out and get down and get them sorted one weekend

Posted: May 3, 2011 at 10:43 Quote
ye for sure..
we need to make the them a bit longer as they go along cos they pretty messed up

Posted: May 3, 2011 at 14:15 Quote
yer good point well we need to get permission from the FC befor we do anything so dont suppose you now how to go about that

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 0:06 Quote
Fc is full of crap and it's all about £ to them so just do it, just don't build things unsafe and you should be ok.

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 7:41 Quote
The FC is a joke, dont bother with them, what ever you ask them or put forward they will say no guaranteed... keep in mind other areas in the UK have much better FC staff that are willing to go the extra mile to make good biking areas, where other's, such as Pines just want Sunday family bikers.

Good luck.

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 12:59 Quote
ill have a word wiv becky n see wot she says
cnt see it bin a prob

Posted: May 4, 2011 at 14:22 Quote
ok then get back to me when you find anything out

Posted: May 9, 2011 at 12:36 Quote
i've talked to becky and we're trying to sort something out etc however i'm not sure how fast we can get in there,but seeing as they're in a dangerous state i don't think it will take too long. over & out Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014526
Mobile Version of Website