Post your Devinci Wilson

PB Forum :: Devinci
Post your Devinci Wilson
Posted: Jul 27, 2019 at 18:30 Quote
Habaden wrote:
Anyone know the tire clearance on the 2015 Aluminum frames? I want to get the new 2.5WT Assegai's but I can't find any numbers.

On my 2017 27.5" Alu there is about a finger width of space on each side and to the front with a Magic Mary 2.35, so i highly suspect the Maxxis will be more than fine as that is really a lot of room to spare given that the Marys are pretty wide tires.

Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 6:03 Quote
Few updates.

Switched over to air and gave the drive-train a much needed update (Sram XO DH). Still can't get over the changes from being out of it for 5 years (Narrow wide - mind blown). If I ever bump into the person who came up and implemented Cage Lock I'll buy them a beer, removing the rear wheel is sooo much easier.

None

Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 20:44 Quote
I can haz beer too? I r coo?? lol

Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 9:21 Quote
Anyone know where you can get spare fork bumpers for the '17 Wilson? Mine are trashed.

Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 14:46 Quote
I have a set of ODI's and they work well.

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 19:12 Quote
Was hoping for the cable guide style, thats the only part thats really damaged. They still work fine as bumpers, just dont hold housing in place anymore.

Posted: Nov 5, 2019 at 14:38 Quote
The bumpers are trash, your local devinci bike shop can get them, I've gone through so many sets of them even just from hanging the bike over the tail gate for shuttle laps.

Posted: Jan 24, 2020 at 5:17 Quote
DirtyHal wrote:
XxJ0SEPHxX wrote:
DirtyHal wrote:

I have a float x2 on my 2012 Wilson. It's 10.5 eye to eye.
How does the Float X2 feel on the wilson??
Any pictures to share??? Wink

Wilson with New Parts.

I love this thing it is F***king amazing.

Running 1 additional air spacer over stock, 175lbs air with about 30% Sag and I'm 215lbs. I think I've bottomed it out once or twice and I ride pretty hard.

Just fitted this shock to mine, I'm about 270lbs. Do you think I should run it at 250psi.....I dont ride hard at all lol

Posted: Feb 2, 2020 at 12:20 Quote
anyone using a fox rc4 on 27.5 wilson?

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:27 Quote
Need help please!!!

need to change my wheels and not sure how to find the good fit . can you teel me if it will fit on my wilson 2014 ??
tks for the info guys ...

Front: Novatec DH61SB 20mm Thru Axle hub laced up to Diablo F-V2 rim

Rear: Novatec DH82SB 150x12 Thru Axle hub laced up to Diablo R-V3-B rim

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 13:33 Quote
jonasdh wrote:

I have one lying around from on older bike. It doesn't fit the clevis mount because the eyelet geometry gets too big too close to the hole.

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 13:51 Quote
bouj wrote:
jonasdh wrote:

I have one lying around from on older bike. It doesn't fit the clevis mount because the eyelet geometry gets too big too close to the hole.

I´ve modified the clevis mount to fit my DVO Jade. Just takes a file and some patience. Depending on measurements it might work for the RC4 as well.
So far the only ones i´ve found that fit without modification are the standard Vivids, the Fox DHX2 and Float and the Öhlins (not sure if it requires the Demo version though).

Would be cool if we could get a little damper info going around here, so others can easily check what works and what doesn´t Salute

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 15:52 Quote
Loki87 wrote:
bouj wrote:
jonasdh wrote:

I´ve modified the clevis mount to fit my DVO Jade. Just takes a file and some patience. Depending on measurements it might work for the RC4 as well.
So far the only ones i´ve found that fit without modification are the standard Vivids, the Fox DHX2 and Float and the Öhlins (not sure if it requires the Demo version though).

Would be cool if we could get a little damper info going around here, so others can easily check what works and what doesn´t Salute

Yeah I was planning on modifying it but hadn't gotten around to it yet. As far as fitment goes I have a good collection of shocks that I can check when I get the chance.

Posted: Apr 15, 2020 at 11:04 Quote
bouj wrote:
Loki87 wrote:
bouj wrote:

Yeah I was planning on modifying it but hadn't gotten around to it yet. As far as fitment goes I have a good collection of shocks that I can check when I get the chance.

after think twice i take a file and it works, i was worried about break it but for now looks ok

Posted: Apr 15, 2020 at 11:16 Quote
photo
photo
Let me know if you want a build list or something. I removed the x2 that i had on the bike as it rode like poo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.097902
Mobile Version of Website