Canmore

Posted: Aug 12, 2013 at 6:22 Quote
manbearpiig wrote:
Hello? Anyone there? Would love to resurrect this thread. Who is interested in starting a ride calendar?

there are people around

Posted: Aug 24, 2013 at 18:56 Quote
Hey, new to the area and looking to ride. I'm at home for the weekend and thinking about which bike to bring back with me to Canmore. Is there any point in bringing the DH rig? Or should I just bring the little bike.

Posted: Aug 30, 2013 at 6:10 Quote
Klarrrrr wrote:
Hey, new to the area and looking to ride. I'm at home for the weekend and thinking about which bike to bring back with me to Canmore. Is there any point in bringing the DH rig? Or should I just bring the little bike.

Just the little bike. All the DH guys in Canmore ride out of town. Only one good trail here for the big bike.

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 4, 2013 at 8:18 Quote
manbearpiig wrote:
Hello? Anyone there? Would love to resurrect this thread. Who is interested in starting a ride calendar?

There is a pretty regular Tuesday Evening (6pm) and Saturday Morning (10:30am) MTB group ride from Rebound Cycle. All levels are welcome. Mainly Nordic Center, Highline, Montane Traverse and Horseshoe/G8 trails.

Posted: Sep 5, 2013 at 9:16 Quote
Hey there all rider friends.
Would anyone like to rip it up tomorrow aroud banff or canmore or anywhere really.
Was planning on riding panno. But its closed.
I have a bike i want to shuttle with a partner.
Also have a truck.
Going to be camping in banff for the next three days.
Call or text anytime day or night to talk biking! 403 479 7806
Lets do this!
-blayden

Posted: Jun 17, 2014 at 20:45 Quote
Hey all, I'm moving to Canmore at the end of this month, I have recently come across a kick ass opportunity job wise.
Anyways, I need a place ASAP! I can't find f*ck all on Kijiji.

I was wondering if there was a community site or something like that?
I'm more than willing to sign a 6 month to a year lease.

Posted: Jun 18, 2014 at 16:51 Quote
Hey Canmore Riders!

Just wanted to extend a special discount to all pinkbike users on our upcoming Canada Day Long weekend tour (June 27 - July 1) to Whistler! Our bus departs from Canmore and we take care of your transportation, on mountain accommodations (condos), and your lift tickets!

If you want to take advantage of this discount please find us on facebook and message us or email info@mostepic.com where we will send you a special link and coupon code for your pinkbike discount!

Here is the what is included in the tour:

-Round Trip Motorcoach Transportation (Departing Edmonton with pickups in Red Deer, Calgary, and Canmore)
-3 nights accommodations on mountain at Whistler Blackcomb resort
-1 nights stay in Revelstoke, BC
-3 Full Day Adult Lift Tickets at Whistler Bike Park
-Professional Tourguide
-Tonnes of Prizes to be won!

Find out more on our facebook event page!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1433124823622786/

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021823
Mobile Version of Website