Keep Snook informed about the live feed...World Champs thread!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Keep Snook informed about the live feed...World Champs thread!
Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 14:52 Quote
JamesOliver wrote:
timlake wrote:
Graves was in the lead. Went into a corner and took the inside to protect it from Slavik, who saw him doing it and took the berm and just rode straight past.

Did you watch it Mr Lake? How did he get on with 3rd/4th gate pick through the motos? Cant have been too hard for him if he was leading the final?

Graves lead everyone of his races, even from gate 4. As tim said he lead the final until the last couple of turns before Slavik got past.

Curd was looking pretty good for the womens but messed up the pro line while in 2nd.

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 14:56 Quote
Ah bummer about Katy. Think how amazing it would have been if she turned up next weekend in the stripes...

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 15:03 Quote
snook wrote:
Ah bummer about Katy. Think how amazing it would have been if she turned up next weekend in the stripes...

Exactly what we though before the final Big Grin If she works on her gates a bit more next year she could quite easily go on to win the world cup or world champs Confused

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 15:07 Quote
Yeah she's definitely got the track skills. Jack, btw, how the f*ck are you 9 days ahead of me?!

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 0:44 Quote
snook wrote:
Yeah she's definitely got the track skills. Jack, btw, how the f*ck are you 9 days ahead of me?!
I havnt missed a days riding since PORC Razz

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 3:13 Quote
Hmph. I've been away and stuff I guess.

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 6:01 Quote
JamesOliver wrote:
timlake wrote:
Graves was in the lead. Went into a corner and took the inside to protect it from Slavik, who saw him doing it and took the berm and just rode straight past.

Did you watch it Mr Lake? How did he get on with 3rd/4th gate pick through the motos? Cant have been too hard for him if he was leading the final?

Unfortunately not mate, so I can't comment on gate choices etc. I just saw that on dirt

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 9:44 Quote
Troy has won Juniors with Neko 2nd and Lewis Buchanan 3rd.

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 9:56 Quote
Neko is going to be insane next year. I'm stoked for him

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 10:01 Quote
Oh and who won pump track worlds?

O+
Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 10:02 Quote
Women on course now?

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 11:17 Quote
Tracy has won the womens event

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 11:24 Quote
whooo go Britain. Rachel Atherton came 7th after falling off.

Congrats to Tracey aswell. first win of the year!

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 11:59 Quote
rob-k wrote:
whooo go Britain!!!
Sucks about Rachel though.

Posted: Sep 5, 2010 at 12:00 Quote
so Needles is currently first with Ben Reid in 7th.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023016
Mobile Version of Website