The not-so-amature Rate my picture thread!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The not-so-amature Rate my picture thread!
Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 15:48 Quote
mhopper wrote:
lets keep the ball rolling...
photo
i know im breaking the rules right now but c'mon you need to rate the pic before the one u post or this thread is pointless any way thats still a badass photo wouldnt change a thing 8/10

photo

Posted: Mar 26, 2011 at 4:03 Quote
Ox-Bikes wrote:
photo
woah sorry man, totally never saw this as it didnt load. i like the composition and the leading lines crated by the plants on the posts 8/10

Posted: Mar 27, 2011 at 2:43 Quote
the not so am photo thread has gone am. I'm not very surprised.

2/10
nothing catching my eye looks like a poorly composed shot with not thought of some flowers. there is nothing Dynamic or anchoring with the shot.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199753_10150128758623936_510943935_6496958_6707183_n.jpg
Low quality but it'll do.

personal crit would be lack of seperation between avalons pants and the couch, and the horizon line feels centered and sloping. pretty short amount of time to shoot. this really grabbed my attention.

Posted: Mar 27, 2011 at 3:02 Quote
saw a picture of the moon back there , thought i would post this :

photo
500mm mirror lense Smile

Posted: Mar 27, 2011 at 3:30 Quote
you need to crit the photo before yours before you post

Posted: Mar 27, 2011 at 8:09 Quote
mhopper wrote:
lets keep the ball rolling...
photo

6/10

Posted: Mar 27, 2011 at 8:10 Quote
I think bans need to be handed out.

Posted: Mar 27, 2011 at 9:19 Quote
ledzeppie wrote:
I think bans need to be handed out.
yup, i get my comp back this week (on my phone now) and the second i do im cleaning out the stupid people who cant read. some one post a picture and crit jp's and keep it rolling from there

NOTE! if you start your post with "i dont know much about photography" or something similar... this isnt he thread for you. this one is for peple who work hard, and havea decent amount of knowledge. thank you to the poeple who have been trying to keep it alive and posting great photos, you know who you are.

Posted: Mar 28, 2011 at 17:12 Quote
ans we start again from here. every person out of line is baned no if ands or buts

havent shot much lately so this is all i have that is new,
photo

O+
Posted: Mar 28, 2011 at 18:40 Quote
short-circuit wrote:
ans we start again from here. every person out of line is baned no if ands or buts

havent shot much lately so this is all i have that is new,
photo

great tone and comp. not sure but i think you lost a little to much detail around the right side of your mouth.
7/10

another self portrait, why not. i couldnt get the lighting quite right. got frustrated and ended up with this.
photo

O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2011 at 3:49 Quote
I'm liking the blue tones and the simple expression but I think it's cropped too tight, like I'd want to see the top of your head etc. 8/10

photo

Posted: Apr 15, 2011 at 6:29 Quote
admarshall wrote:
I'm liking the blue tones and the simple expression but I think it's cropped too tight, like I'd want to see the top of your head etc. 8/10

[P=]
i love the depth and the focal point, the comp isnt the strongest but still cool. the only thing that really bothers me is that that path takes my eyes from the focal point and drags it into the back. 7/10
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024095
Mobile Version of Website