Awesome Fixed gears Thread.

PB Forum :: 29ers
Awesome Fixed gears Thread.
Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 8:40 Quote
Hey each to their own. Lite rock and pastel colors exist for a reason after all.

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 9:35 Quote
you just don't get it Facepalm

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 10:56 Quote
That bike would look like a train wreck with normal tires because it's got all that extra clearance and stuff.

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 12:55 Quote
never-stop wrote:
its Awesome how it is! the bullhorns look Awesome and the tires are Awesome

Bullhorns are awesome, but I wouldn't want to be muscling those treads around with wimpy narrow bars.

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 16:49 Quote
its not made to be practical or functional, its made it be Awesome

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 16:51 Quote
Well.... It could be fun functional and awesome with BMX handlebars. Razz

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 16:54 Quote
they would just be to high and look goofy, some high rise mtb bars would do fine and still look good

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 16:56 Quote
it is a rat bike, its meant to be a bit crazy

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 19:28 Quote
MTB risers would be better, but still, BMX bars are the logical choice.

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 at 5:56 Quote
but then they would be above the saddle and the low pro frame is pointless

if the owner or builder wanted it to be logical, practical and all those words it would be built like this...

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.besportier.com/archives/pugsley-complete-big-tire-bikes-for-beyond-offroad.jpg

Posted: Jun 3, 2011 at 23:05 Quote
Harparo wrote:
never-stop wrote:

Bullhorns are awesome, but I wouldn't want to be muscling those treads around with wimpy narrow bars.

awesome avatar. did you know in eastern prisons people get those eyes tattoooed on the lower belly if theyre a sexual predator and above the butt if they are repeatedly sexual prey (forced tattoing)

the more you know...

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 at 6:13 Quote
how the hell did you know that lol or maybe i don't want to know

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 at 14:27 Quote
smashine wrote:
Harparo wrote:
never-stop wrote:

awesome avatar. did you know in eastern prisons people get those eyes tattoooed on the lower belly if theyre a sexual predator and above the butt if they are repeatedly sexual prey (forced tattoing)

the more you know...

Thanks! I was just doodling slogans and I added the eyes and thought it looked awfully cool. Eastern as in East coast? Eastern Europe? Asia?

Posted: Jun 13, 2011 at 20:02 Quote
asia, russia specifically. check out siberian education if you're interested in all that theives in law stuff.

edit: oh damn i was watching ufc ( idk why i was at a bar or something maybe?) anyway one of the fighters had eyes on the ass of his shorts!! one on each cheek dude, shit you not. hes probably getting paid a lot to wear em but i still thought it was funny.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023593
Mobile Version of Website