Powered by Outside

Falkland Trails Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Falkland Trails Thread
Posted: Jul 4, 2011 at 3:50 Quote
Not a bad idea, but the likelyhood is that the winner will allready have one.

Posted: Jul 4, 2011 at 3:54 Quote
Yeah suppose so

Posted: Jul 4, 2011 at 4:06 Quote
If a non member places 1st or second they would be able to buy a membership with their winnings.

Posted: Jul 4, 2011 at 4:10 Quote
ryansteele wrote:
If a non member places 1st or second they would be able to buy a membership with their winnings.

:7
The race should be good never been to falkland before but have seen the road gap on video

Posted: Jul 4, 2011 at 4:10 Quote
What we could do is, if there is a good turnout of non members we could reward the fastest one with a free membership, but thats up to forkbreaker.

Posted: Jul 4, 2011 at 4:12 Quote
Yeah good plan is that guy the owner of falkland or something ?

Posted: Jul 4, 2011 at 4:15 Quote
He holds the lease and runs the club.

Posted: Jul 4, 2011 at 4:16 Quote
Is the club like a weekly thing you guys all go riding or is it just go when ever you like

Posted: Jul 4, 2011 at 4:21 Quote
idownhiller wrote:
Is the club like a weekly thing you guys all go riding or is it just go when ever you like
Members can ride whenever they like. For membership related questions contact forkbreaker

Posted: Jul 4, 2011 at 4:45 Quote
Thats weard he stays in rosyth like me Big Grin

Posted: Jul 4, 2011 at 5:01 Quote
idownhiller wrote:
Thats weard he stays in rosyth like me Big Grin
Small world

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 6, 2011 at 8:54 Quote
hey ryan, am all cool with your idea for the race.

am still down £200 for club fees so for all members who havent paid me yet for club fees, its £25 each and you can give it to me via paypal cheers

ssooksterr@hotmail.com

michael clyne

where do you stay idownhiller?
i am at the flats next to the taste of india

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 6, 2011 at 9:00 Quote
idownhiller....dude!!!!!! is that danny tazioli. i used to ride at braefoot with john cruickshank..... i was always on a hardtail. me and john bumped into you in italy/france (cant rememer which) just as you were about to do the mega avalanche if i rememeber right. you used to ride with the other guy with the brooklyn race bike but he went and broke his back in france i think........god its been years cant remember all the details.

cant beleive that photo of you with the f*cked brooklyn. bet they have never had that before. did you get a warranty

Posted: Jul 6, 2011 at 9:29 Quote
forkbrayker wrote:
idownhiller....dude!!!!!! is that danny tazioli. i used to ride at braefoot with john cruickshank..... i was always on a hardtail. me and john bumped into you in italy/france (cant rememer which) just as you were about to do the mega avalanche if i rememeber right. you used to ride with the other guy with the brooklyn race bike but he went and broke his back in france i think........god its been years cant remember all the details.

cant beleive that photo of you with the f*cked brooklyn. bet they have never had that before. did you get a warranty

Its danny lil bro, martin !!! I ride now Smile Dude small world huu? The brooklyn is f*ckED for sure, its 10 years old so no worenty Frown will be awesome to go riding at falkland never been before as i said but seen loads of videos and looks epic Big Grin i don't know about a membership because i am only 14 and its hard to get up to falkland so i just go to braefoot !

Cheers tazzzzzzy

Posted: Jul 7, 2011 at 0:16 Quote
forkbrayker wrote:
hey ryan, am all cool with your idea for the race.

am still down £200 for club fees so for all members who havent paid me yet for club fees, its £25 each and you can give it to me via paypal cheers

ssooksterr@hotmail.com

michael clyne

where do you stay idownhiller?
i am at the flats next to the taste of india
No worries mate, it will be done. Sory about the delay.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015313
Mobile Version of Website