The Official "what did you all get for christmas?" Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Official "what did you all get for christmas?" Thread
Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 17:49 Quote
cell phone, nintendo wii, transition blindside, raceface diablous crank,fox dhx 5.0 rear shock (its a coil shock) and from my girl friend i got boxxer world cup forks.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 17:49 Quote
I got a new set of Salomon skis, I was literally out skiing my old Rossignols. I bought my Dad a Troy Lee D2 full face in Rustic Gold. He was very happy

photo

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 18:09 Quote
was i the only one that got nothing? i couldnt think of anything i actually needed so i didnt ask for anything and got nothing, i dont understand why people ask for useless stuff that they dont really need or want, sure i could have asked for an ipod touch (not knocking on people that got one)just for the sake of asking for something, but it wasn't a huge deal for me so why not leave my parents with some more cash to spend around the house like on a new fridge or something they want. just a thought

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 18:12 Quote
well the girlfriend got me 3 hats(globe,etines,hurley),2 shirts(elementwest 49) Both BALLIN,volcom sweater and diesel cologne.

Me parentstup and santaRolleyes

2 shirts sweater jeans robe boxers and 150$

others only money(750)...Big Family not rich...

so it was pretty cheerfull

already spent 300 and bought me a new camera Smile

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 18:13 Quote
I don't mind getting gifts... I didnt get anything I didnt want and most of the things I asked for were either practical or of very little monetary value... ie books, dvd's. But my cousin who is 9 years old get a brand new Ipod touch and that's kinda been tickin me off. Its not that he got it and I didnt. but its that he's nine and he maybe listens to 20 songs total... so why spend $300 plus dollars for something that will get trashed or lost like his previous Ipod.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 18:35 Quote
I got a few sweaters and an Ipod touch. I'm really happy with what I got.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 19:23 Quote
brodie-biker69 wrote:
cell phone, nintendo wii, transition blindside, raceface diablous crank,fox dhx 5.0 rear shock (its a coil shock) and from my girl friend i got boxxer world cup forks.

holy crap ur girlfriend bought you some boxxer world cups?

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 21:49 Quote
pretty much everything contained in the picture is what i got for christmas. plus lots o' chocolate Big Grin

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f152/bike_rider/IMG_0066.jpg
excuse the carpet. its almost 40 years old.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 22:01 Quote
i got itunes gift card an deity bars and stem. WTB seat yeti hardcore lockon grips. and x9 deraiuller and shifters

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 22:24 Quote
some hockey gear
a couple of gift cards
a book
a hat(canucks vintage)
agazines
money
clothes

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 11:33 Quote
New nano, clothes, 5x7 for blue, hygiene stuff, and a really really fuzzy blanket

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 11:42 Quote
Frame(birthday and christmas)
Front Wheel
100 bucks
Shirts
Hoodie
Ipod alarm/speakers
Chocholate, small stuff.
Also got a trip to Industry skate park paid for.

I bought myself
Phone
Jeans

Mod
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 11:49 Quote
I got a large sum of inheritance money (which means I can afford to get a new frame Big Grin ), 5 shirts, 2 hats, some candy, 2 expansion packs for a game, 2 seasons of x files, a sweet bike bell (it might have to go on for a race or two Cool ), some bungee cords, gift certificates to marks work wearhouse and safeway and safeway, a belt, photo album with some pictures, some new valve caps, some movie passes, toobrush and toothpaste.

This wasn't all just from my parents though, it also included a cousin, 3 sets of aunts and uncles, my grandma, my neighbour, some friends, etc.

FL
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 12:26 Quote
I got some jelly beansBig Grin Big Grin

Posted: Dec 28, 2007 at 22:11 Quote
Some of you are quite luckey with what you got. I got a new hockey stick wich i love and hygene things but i also went to see family so it was a good christmas.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019689
Mobile Version of Website