Powered by Outside

Post your video edits - watch, share & adivise

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Post your video edits - watch, share & adivise
Posted: Jun 4, 2013 at 2:37 Quote
CameronRose wrote:
Some news that may interest a few of you guys. Been talking to a mate, we both had plans to do a few short edits this summer but prospects have changed and there's a high chance we are gonna be able to throw down a 30-40 minute feature length biking movie. There's also the possibility of professional involvement as there's a fair chance that a particular rider who races downhill professionally could get a couple of segments. More specifics to come, probably looking at a release date late this year or early next year. Any help or advice getting this publicized would be much appreciated.
Is this something that you will be involved in , riding or other. If your getting professional input your already half way there with publicity, but hey there are plenty of MTB forums here in Aust. that we can feature your Vid in. its all about getting it out there, more than happy to help.

Posted: Jun 4, 2013 at 2:43 Quote
stretch707 wrote:
CameronRose wrote:
Some news that may interest a few of you guys. Been talking to a mate, we both had plans to do a few short edits this summer but prospects have changed and there's a high chance we are gonna be able to throw down a 30-40 minute feature length biking movie. There's also the possibility of professional involvement as there's a fair chance that a particular rider who races downhill professionally could get a couple of segments. More specifics to come, probably looking at a release date late this year or early next year. Any help or advice getting this publicized would be much appreciated.
Is this something that you will be involved in , riding or other. If your getting professional input your already half way there with publicity, but hey there are plenty of MTB forums here in Aust. that we can feature your Vid in. its all about getting it out there, more than happy to help.
Definitely involved I built one of the trails and I'll probably get a 'builders can shred too' kind of part. The professional input isn't guaranteed yet but there's certainly potential for it, just depends if the rider in question is interested. I appreciate the help buddy mind if I pm you when we start publicizing heavily?

Posted: Jun 4, 2013 at 2:49 Quote
CameronRose wrote:
stretch707 wrote:
CameronRose wrote:
Definitely involved I built one of the trails and I'll probably get a 'builders can shred too' kind of part. The professional input isn't guaranteed yet but there's certainly potential for it, just depends if the rider in question is interested. I appreciate the help buddy mind if I pm you when we start publicizing heavily?
By all means, anytime. You post it we'll distribute it.

Posted: Jun 4, 2013 at 2:54 Quote
stretch707 wrote:
CameronRose wrote:
stretch707 wrote:

By all means, anytime. You post it we'll distribute it.
Appreciated so much man!

Posted: Jun 17, 2013 at 20:12 Quote
Views: 3,016    Faves: 70    Comments: 13

Posted: Jun 18, 2013 at 4:47 Quote
LA-photo wrote:
Views: 3,016    Faves: 70    Comments: 13
an Oasis in the forest, Great vid, only it was way too short, need to see more of that, great camera work.

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 4:45 Quote
Views: 1,724    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 5:05 Quote
paul-snyder wrote:
Views: 1,724    Faves: 0    Comments: 0
Nice ending, like that, always good to see that its not always smooth sailing. Great track man, good edit.

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 5:09 Quote
Thanks, stretch. I think that was his only crash. He cleaned everything first try otherwise. Pretty unbelievable.

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 5:16 Quote
paul-snyder wrote:
Thanks, stretch. I think that was his only crash. He cleaned everything first try otherwise. Pretty unbelievable.

Awesome!

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 5:27 Quote
I would edit this one differently now, but it is what it is.

Views: 2,381    Faves: 5    Comments: 1

Posted: Jun 19, 2013 at 5:31 Quote
paul-snyder wrote:
I would edit this one differently now, but it is what it is.

Views: 2,381    Faves: 5    Comments: 1
No, its great as it is. Once its done, its done. never change it, just move on to the next one.

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 15:01 Quote
Views: 210    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: Jul 17, 2013 at 6:21 Quote
spawny wrote:
http://https://vimeo.com/69960927

Cable cam fun !
That link doesn't work man, is this what you meant?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029447
Mobile Version of Website