Powered by Outside

best riding gloves. (in your opinion)

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
best riding gloves. (in your opinion)
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 15:22 Quote
the oakley biking gloves are so sick. very durable, breezy and comfy. a little pricy but i got em on sale. and dont get cedric gloves from 661. i went through two pairs in under a year, the palms rip very easily

O+
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 15:23 Quote
yeh oakley gloves rock

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
well i had some 661s (dont remember which), they felt very good and breathed good and such, but after the second ride one of ém had to be cut of my hand because mt finge was torn to shreds, i fell with my finger between the brake disc (i know, what are the chances right?:tdownSmile but the best ones i've had up till now are Troy Lee Air gloves, they lasted me almost 2 years and were just perfect!! the worst gloves were kenny racing moto-x gloves, cost a lot, wear out very fastReally Mad

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 15:57 Quote
Are TLD good gloves because ill keep them in backup when my 661 are going to die or smell has Hell

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 15:59 Quote
i just picked up some fox bombers from bow cycle today there tight

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 16:01 Quote
norco-six wrote:
the unabomber things?
if so DONT WASH THEM. they die of death and evrythink

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 16:13 Quote
i got a new pair of fox bomber gloves too.

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 16:23 Quote
andyjacko123 wrote:
norco-six wrote:
the unabomber things?
that made no sense

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 16:26 Quote
apple-tree wrote:
i say most gloves cept the rockshock gloves will do the trick, a gllove is a glove right?
unless it's a gllove

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 2:55 Quote
wtt-tmr wrote:
Are TLD good gloves because ill keep them in backup when my 661 are going to die or smell has Hell

hell yeah they're goodBig Grin

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 3:01 Quote
troy lee xc the most comfortable glove ever for DH, decided after trying fox, oakley and 661

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 3:07 Quote
The best gloves I had were activa's cant remember the name of the model i paid them like 25$ they had plenty of grip and they lasted like 3years until a crash where I ripped the palm open. Now I have 661 Cedric Gracia I paid 55$ they are comfy and nice, but they look cheap as hell, and the false carbon fiber knuckles are really bad cheap plastic covers. I wouldnt bought these gloves if I had a try in a lbs.

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 3:11 Quote
troylee xc glove love them soo much

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 3:15 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
andyjacko123 wrote:
norco-six wrote:
the unabomber things?
that made no sense
its a figure of speech... cant remember where i picked it up... but they fall apart if you wash them... we all knew what i meant.

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 5:34 Quote
I got new gloves yesterday cos my old sixsixones got wrecked for being old lol. I got a pair of White and Blue Thor Phases and they are really nice and comfortable. I'd definately recommend them!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014031
Mobile Version of Website