Powered by Outside

whos the best dh racer

PB Forum :: Downhill
whos the best dh racer
Mod
Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 21:35 Quote
Hill for raising the level and winning on lines no one else can see (or they see them but they only work for sam??)
Gee for being a all-around bad ass, even on the 20"
Fabian for dedication and work ethic (anyone else read the Barel update on the main page? Sick)
Kovarik is still the man, 14 second win at Fort Bill a few years back.
Steve Peat for being consistant for so damn long. Worst style in the game though, sorry.
Matti Lehikoinen for the future. Its been super cool to watch him get up to speed over the years.
When talking about "the best" it has to be Nico. He was consistent and brought the sport up to a whole new level. He was basically a winning machine that pushed everyone else and the technology to new limits. No one has been as professional as he was (Maybe Greg M but that is Honda's doing) and as detailed in preperation and setup.
Don't forget Anne-Caro, domination!

Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 22:53 Quote
Anyone from Austrailia- Kovarik, Hill, Rennie and the kiwi Blenkinsop. Peaty and Nico get lifetime acheivement awards. But Tomac and Palmer derserve a prop too.

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 5:13 Quote
Peaty,gracia,hill,barel,matty,renniey...They are the best

O+
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 8:08 Quote
kakah wrote:
Hill for raising the level and winning on lines no one else can see (or they see them but they only work for sam??)
Gee for being a all-around bad ass, even on the 20"
Fabian for dedication and work ethic (anyone else read the Barel update on the main page? Sick)
Kovarik is still the man, 14 second win at Fort Bill a few years back.
Steve Peat for being consistant for so damn long. Worst style in the game though, sorry.
Matti Lehikoinen for the future. Its been super cool to watch him get up to speed over the years.
When talking about "the best" it has to be Nico. He was consistent and brought the sport up to a whole new level. He was basically a winning machine that pushed everyone else and the technology to new limits. No one has been as professional as he was (Maybe Greg M but that is Honda's doing) and as detailed in preperation and setup.
Don't forget Anne-Caro, domination!

This is probably the best answer right here!

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 8:29 Quote
mine favs and the best are Tracy Mosby, Sam Hill, Fabian Barrel, and Cedric GraciaPimp

FL
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 8:37 Quote
Nico hands down that guy is just plain fast!

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 15:02 Quote
xxxxdj wrote:
mine favs and the best are Tracy Mosby, Sam Hill, Fabian Barrel, and Cedric GraciaPimp

Tracy Mosby eh? Never heard of her. Haha, Moseley buddy. And its Fabien Barel, jeez kid.

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 15:16 Quote
steve peat for sure

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 16:00 Quote
Fabien Barel, Steve Peat, Sam Hill and Cedric are my favorites. If you have seen NWD8 you will see how amazing Gracia and Barel ride. Such sick riders

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 17:21 Quote
I like the Peaty style but I think that Sam Hill is better

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 17:24 Quote
hcg1 wrote:
xxxxdj wrote:

Tracy Mosby eh? Never heard of her. Haha, Moseley buddy. And its Fabien Barel, jeez kid.
who cares about spelling chill

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 18:00 Quote
xxxxdj wrote:
hcg1 wrote:
xxxxdj wrote:

who cares about spelling chill

its not that big a deal but it helps if you take two seconds to check the spelling on your posts i makes reading it much easier form everyone

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 18:19 Quote
wtf you know it's gotta be

Cedric Gracia Batman

O+
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 20:49 Quote
nico vouilloz
although peaty is close no one has else has what he has on paper
and no one else had that much domination in their era
hill, rennie, gee, minar...are fast but they just dont compare

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 1.081250
Mobile Version of Website