commencal mini dh . can you put 888's on it

PB Forum :: Downhill
commencal mini dh . can you put 888's on it
Posted: May 26, 2008 at 19:03 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
Think I Could do some O Cupping with it.

absolutely, a couple guys race the Meta 4X on the O-Cup circuit!

O+
Posted: May 26, 2008 at 19:21 Quote
I built a Mini DH to race on the O-cup circuit this year. I'm pretty sure it would have been pretty much perfect (coming from a Hard Tail that is).

I have also heard that a Dual Crown fork will void the warranty on a Mini DH - Sirbikealot any input?

would have been great - but I moved to Sask. and that ended my DH season pretty quick.

the Mini DH is very pedal friendly though, so no all is lost.

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 at 12:44 Quote
hello can you tell me anything about some dh bikes. my daughter would like the Transitions Syren but alot ofo $'s. I found a Commencal mini dh 6.2 at a reasonable price. She is small and needs a smaller frame. Are these bikes comparable or would it be best to save up for the Transitions bike? She likes Whistler bike park, etc but also want her to be able to trail ride etc. any feedback would be appreciated. Cheers!

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 at 12:49 Quote
norcofreak9191 wrote:
hello can you tell me anything about some dh bikes. my daughter would like the Transitions Syren but alot ofo $'s. I found a Commencal mini dh 6.2 at a reasonable price. She is small and needs a smaller frame. Are these bikes comparable or would it be best to save up for the Transitions bike? She likes Whistler bike park, etc but also want her to be able to trail ride etc. any feedback would be appreciated. Cheers!

I would buy a Commencal over a Transition anyday!

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 at 12:51 Quote
Your 17 and have a daughter old enough to ride a full size bike?

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
Wilson4 wrote:
Your 17 and have a daughter old enough to ride a full size bike?
no, im guessing that it was my friends mom who wrote that

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 13:35 Quote
how much is it???

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 8:09 Quote
hey, i know this is a pretty similar question, but i was wondering if it would affect the geometry and handeling of the bike if i put some tripples on a commencal supreme 1 09, its got 180mm marzocchi 66s on at the mo, and i was thinking of getting some of the new boxxers. would it affect the bike too much?

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 19:58 Quote
what about thrown 2010 boxxers on the 2009 dh mini?

Posted: Feb 8, 2011 at 11:30 Quote
Fox Vanilla 180 would be cryp

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017338
Mobile Version of Website