Powered by Outside

attention sponserd riders!

PB Forum :: Downhill
attention sponserd riders!
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:59 Quote
actually if u want to start a pic war of who rides better i can go out riding right now and im sure im gonna come out the better man

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:00 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:

Quit trying to measure your weiners guys.

pass the ruler please. ^^^

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:00 Quote
TaylorSmith- wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
TaylorSmith- wrote:

uhh look you can easily see that its a whip look at the bottom of the pic were theres carpet thats werre the lip goes off and you can easily see that im not straight or 90 degrees its a WHIP

Yeah. What you described is NOT a moto whip.

i wasent doing a motowhip?......
thats exctly what were tryin to say- ur prewtty much just ridng off the lip- no trick, maybe a little tail action- thats it..period

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:01 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
a little tail action- thats it..period

normally getting a little tail action on camera is a good thing.

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:02 Quote
TaylorSmith- wrote:

This is a moto whip. It's a COMPLETELY different movement. It's VERY difficult to do a moto whip on a bicycle. There isn't a name for what you were doing.
photo

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:04 Quote
nwd26 wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
a little tail action- thats it..period

normally getting a little tail action on camera is a good thing.
ahahahaha u got me

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:05 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
TaylorSmith- wrote:

This is a moto whip. It's a COMPLETELY different movement. It's VERY difficult to do a moto whip on a bicycle. There isn't a name for what you were doing.
photo

this is correct, i remember reading this on another thread not to long ago- but whenever someone says whip i think of a full tailwhip

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:09 Quote
Does anyone even know wht kind of deals you get with sponsorhouse. Do you get any thing? Or is it just a pat on the back.

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:13 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
TaylorSmith- wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:

Yeah. What you described is NOT a moto whip.

thats exctly what were tryin to say- ur prewtty much just ridng off the lip- no trick, maybe a little tail action- thats it..period

noo i was doing a whip theres a differnce between a motowhip and just a whip and turning off the lip and im not turning off the lip and

ps guy with the alagator pic uhh weres all your wonderfull biking pics all i see is some bikes?

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:14 Quote
and also turning off the lip is called a scrub

and if any one wants to argue with me look in the may edition of decline magazine

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
and also i was being sarcatic about doing a motowhip if anyone clued in

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:21 Quote
Topics like this honestly make me sad, actually its not so much the topic but some people's behaviour. The last 3 pages made me feel like I was in the middle of a "My dad can beat up your dad" sort of argument.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015054
Mobile Version of Website