good all around bike?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
good all around bike?
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 19:09 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:
bikenerdy wrote:

anyone who has a norco thinks that everyone should ride a norco

yeah......whats you point, maybe you should ride a Norco, then you will belive it to

as great of bikes norcos may be, theyre not for everyone. which goes for everybike in the world

lol i know, i don't like Norcos that much actually, only some of there street bikes, and some of their fully's. i would much rather ride a Transition if they lowered their prices

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 19:12 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
PNWrider wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:

yeah......whats you point, maybe you should ride a Norco, then you will belive it to

as great of bikes norcos may be, theyre not for everyone. which goes for everybike in the world

lol i know, i don't like Norcos that much actually, only some of there street bikes, and some of their fully's. i would much rather ride a Transition if they lowered their prices

theyre not that expensive. and with the great warranty and service they have it will cost a lot less to maintain the bike, so in the long run u could potentially save lots of money and riding time Smile

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 19:13 Quote
Cause i love mine, and no one else had mentioned them lol.

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 19:17 Quote
not gonna lie, you do have one of the nicer coves imo. whats the rear travel though?

i woudl recomend a bighit, cuase i got one too:P
but riding xc, oh my god no. it sucks ( dhx eliminates pedal bob, its those big tires and all that draggg)

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
My G-spot is 6 inch rear travel, good enuff for the drops and crap i ride.

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 19:23 Quote
howes xc though
it would be nice to have energy left when you get to the place your riding, instead of spending it all bikign there

O+
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 19:24 Quote
if money is a concern get the Reign X, if not look at the iron horse sunday elite...
if you want Slope Style though then neither of these will do that good

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 19:25 Quote
princeofthenorth wrote:
howes xc though
it would be nice to have energy left when you get to the place your riding, instead of spending it all bikign there

why would you buy a bike like the Bighit or G-Spot to ride XC...thats not what downhilléfreeride bikes are for so obviously they wont be good for XC

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 19:26 Quote
bighits are classified as heavy cross contry i think..?

but still.. i like to bike places, and its just a hella lot harder on a bighit

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 20:12 Quote
Cross country?!?!? who the hell would want to do that?? fo gad sakes

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
princeofthenorth wrote:

r u f*cking stupid......big hits r classified as freeride/DH..

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 20:27 Quote
mountnick wrote:
princeofthenorth wrote:

r u f*cking stupid......big hits r classified as freeride/DH..

O+
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 20:27 Quote
princeofthenorth wrote:
howes xc though
i've ridden tails for days on my 50 lb ride just to hit the occasional drop, its just so much funner on a big bike and yeah sometimes you gotta push it uphill but who cares thats not the point, all i'm sayin is you can ride as long and as far as you want on anything you just won't win an XC race

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015699
Mobile Version of Website