Powered by Outside

The Saddle Thread (User reviews,swaps and more) Read 1st Post!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The Saddle Thread (User reviews,swaps and more) Read 1st Post!
Posted: Nov 9, 2015 at 16:46 Quote
You don't have to worry about padding on the nose if there isn't a nose ... been wanting to try one of these, but can't seem to find anyone who sells them for a reasonable price that will ship to the USA. Tried contacting them direct and got no response either. Seems odd that they would represent at IB15, sigh ...

http://duopower.es/montana/

Posted: Jan 21, 2016 at 2:50 Quote
silverfish1974 wrote:

Fabric Scoop elite black black flat.
Fabric Scoop elite black black flat.
photo

Careful with this saddle!.

Its the Fabric Scoop in the 'flat' version. Its very pointed and has quite a sharpish nose and I've found that it can easily rip a hole straight through the arse of a pair of jeans..and they was a brand new pair as well...hehe.

I'd probably advise to go for the 'shallow' version as it has a rounder nose that points down a little. The 'radius' shape would be better but doesn't look quite as nice I think.

Posted: Jan 21, 2016 at 8:57 Quote
I was able to order a Duopower noseless saddle from BikeInn.com in Spain several months ago. It's working well for me.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://duopower.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Duopower-Nelox.png
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://duopower.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/caracteristicas-duopower.png

Posted: Jan 21, 2016 at 21:00 Quote
I just switched out my Chromag Lynx for a WTB Volt Pro 142. The Lynx just wore out and got uncomfortable and it always felt a touch narrow for me. Volt Pro has been excellent so far!

Posted: Mar 3, 2016 at 16:36 Quote
Hi everyone!

I got a question for you guys! I have with me the SDG I-Fly I-Beam Summum saddle, but it isn't a normal one… this one is the MS Mondraker Team saddle! The Danny Hart's saddle!
I got in in Serra da Lousã while downhilling… the saddle was with the beam carbon seatpost that it's broken in the middle.

Now my question for is how much does it worth if I sell it?

Posted: Mar 4, 2016 at 0:03 Quote
GustavoFilipe wrote:
Hi everyone!

I got a question for you guys! I have with me the SDG I-Fly I-Beam Summum saddle, but it isn't a normal one… this one is the MS Mondraker Team saddle! The Danny Hart's saddle!
I got in in Serra da Lousã while downhilling… the saddle was with the beam carbon seatpost that it's broken in the middle.

I don't think people will buy broken saddle.
It cannot be use as a saddle anymore right?

Posted: Mar 4, 2016 at 0:08 Quote
manachim wrote:
GustavoFilipe wrote:
Hi everyone!

Its only the seat post that's broken.

Posted: Mar 4, 2016 at 11:24 Quote
manachim wrote:
GustavoFilipe wrote:
Hi everyone!

The saddle is ready to be used! The part that it's broken is the seatpost.

Posted: Mar 5, 2016 at 8:29 Quote
GustavoFilipe wrote:
manachim wrote:
GustavoFilipe wrote:
Hi everyone!

The saddle is ready to be used! The part that it's broken is the seatpost.

Ahh... sorry for the misunderstanding.
I am misreading your post.

Posted: Mar 5, 2016 at 14:41 Quote
GustavoFilipe wrote:
Around €30-€40

Posted: Mar 5, 2016 at 22:41 Quote
New saddle is on the wish list this spring, anyone ride the SQLab 611 Active?

Posted: Mar 7, 2016 at 10:06 Quote
NotDannyHart wrote:
GustavoFilipe wrote:
Around €30-€40

Only 30-40? I was thinking in about 70-80€ Because it's the MS Mondraker Team edition…

Posted: Mar 9, 2016 at 15:12 Quote
GustavoFilipe wrote:
NotDannyHart wrote:
GustavoFilipe wrote:
Around €30-€40

Only 30-40? I was thinking in about 70-80€ Because it's the MS Mondraker Team edition…
All it is is different stickers?

O+
Posted: Apr 21, 2016 at 23:01 Quote
gratefuldmb wrote:
New saddle is on the wish list this spring, anyone ride the SQLab 611 Active?

Yes! And it's awesome! I went through so many saddles till I discovered SQLab. I use the 611 Active on my road bike and a 610 active on my mountain bike. I think I'm in the market to switch my Mountain bike to a 611 though. Seriously awesome saddles though. I was getting a ton of pain and none of the cut out saddles or anything could remedy it. Except the SQLabs.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033719
Mobile Version of Website