Powered by Outside

What bums you out.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What bums you out.
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 22:30 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
westpoint1 wrote:
are you kidding me? thats warm
7 degrees Fahrenheit is different than 7 degrees Celsius. It is about -14*C which isn't too bad but then add the wind chill on it and it gets pretty arctic like outside. As for what bums me out, guys!
It's -19*c here add the wind chill to that and you get a recipe for frozen boogers and an unhappy morning when you get up late and have to walk to class with wet hair. I just ran back from my friends house and decided I am not leaving my room till spring. I'll have my roommate take my assignment's in for me.

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 22:33 Quote
psh wat bums me out is having to sit in skool for 7 hours, plan on going riding, then find out all your stuff [bridges, drops, jumps] have been torn down by the city, and the worst part, is that its on my cousins property and the city said it was of ''insurance reasons''. ..... well that just bums me out....

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 22:33 Quote
Im a mover, so I have to move heavy ass funiture outside in it, climbing up 3 flights of stairs having to carry a heavy dresser sucks no matter what bro!

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 22:38 Quote
honestly flat tires bum me out

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 22:39 Quote
i'm a plumber and before x-mas it was -32 inside the building we are building right now.....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no BS.
plus i'm handling metal pipes

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 22:41 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
snowboarding = gays on a tray
lol

i bet your just jelous because you tried snowboarding once, fell on your ass so many times, it hurt, so you went home and decided you hate snowboarding

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 22:46 Quote
^^ props^^, b-4 college i snowboarded every single day. Theirs nothing else to do in the winter where the real biking is at. The great northwest (Too much snow)just in case you didn't get that

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 22:47 Quote
ha ha ha ... everybody hates snowboarding before they learn to love it..
It's my 2nd favorite thing to do asside from biking and sometimes it's the other way round. Gravity is awesome.

supermanseatgrab wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:
snowboarding = gays on a tray
lol

i bet your just jelous because you tried snowboarding once, fell on your ass so many times, it hurt, so you went home and decided you hate snowboarding

ya i suck at snowboardin thats why im not a huge fan, i would rather ride my bike everyday, then snowboard, even if i have to ride in the snow ...

dmadness wrote:
ha ha ha ... everybody hates snowboarding before they learn to love it..

Same with bmx

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 22:58 Quote
update its actually -26 degrees celcius, (Thinks to himself I hate this place)

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 22:58 Quote
bonzibryan wrote:

Jeez, who lives in Idaho anyways.....come down here for a heat wave

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 23:00 Quote
bonzibryan wrote:

i gotta a question for ya ........ you live in idaho .... is there good riding up there? or wats the deal.

Posted: Jan 21, 2008 at 23:53 Quote
GodMode wrote:
bonzibryan wrote:

i gotta a question for ya ........ you live in idaho .... is there good riding up there? or wats the deal.

i dont think so, like i dont live there but from the places ive been in idaho, it doesnt look like that gooda biking spot, but maybe if i took more time to look harder i would find some good places, lol i went to silverwoods there in coeur de laine and as we went down the rollercoaster 2 dirtbikes were going right along side us, so we sorta were racing em, and they looked over and beat us flat out pullin cat walks, it was funny,

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011213
Mobile Version of Website