Powered by Outside

Jeffsy 27.5 Thread

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Jeffsy 27.5 Thread
Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 3:18 Quote
MPFit wrote:

Did you get an ISCG05 conversion for the bash guard? How does the funn zipp fit?

I just bolted it on without any conversions/modifications. Haven't had any issues with bash guard.

Bash guard is this one: http://www.funnmtb.com/products_detail.php?id=237

Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 17:17 Quote
Anyone else having problems with RS Deluxe? Bike just came in and this sh** happened.

Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 21:02 Quote
I got out this evening to test out the fox 36 on the jeffsy and its amazing! It soaks up everything, I just set it up with a basic tune off of fox's website and there are only a few adjustments id like to make for the next ride. Its crazy how the 160 rides over the 150mm. If you get the chance I highly recommend swapping.
photo

On a second note I received the 160mm dpx2 I bought second hand off a jeffsy cfpro. I thought this would be a easy swap and maybe im just an idiot. But so far its been kicking my butt. I called several places and they all sent me a part number for hardware that came off my rockshock deluxe. 10x20mm front/ 10x40mm out back. So I FIGURED It would be fine. WRONG!! Fox uses a polymer du bushing that protrudes from the eyelet, making the rockshock hardware to big to fit back in the mounting space on the frame.
photo

Long story short I finally got a hold of fox they told me this is such a random size that most distributers will not stock this so just call them first and avoid all this hassle. And if this information is something that everyone already knows and im just a complete idiot wellFacepalm I just cant wait to get this thing on the bike and tear some stuff up
photo

Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 21:12 Quote
bafko wrote:
Anyone else having problems with RS Deluxe? Bike just came in and this sh** happened.

Had it on mine last year, it’s oil moving about and not a fault. Fixed it on mine when I completely aired down the shock, and re-inflated it.

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 0:24 Quote
azsingletrack88 wrote:
I got out this evening to test out the fox 36 on the jeffsy and its amazing! It soaks up everything, I just set it up with a basic tune off of fox's website and there are only a few adjustments id like to make for the next ride. Its crazy how the 160 rides over the 150mm. If you get the chance I highly recommend swapping.
photo

On a second note I received the 160mm dpx2 I bought second hand off a jeffsy cfpro. I thought this would be a easy swap and maybe im just an idiot. But so far its been kicking my butt. I called several places and they all sent me a part number for hardware that came off my rockshock deluxe. 10x20mm front/ 10x40mm out back. So I FIGURED It would be fine. WRONG!! Fox uses a polymer du bushing that protrudes from the eyelet, making the rockshock hardware to big to fit back in the mounting space on the frame.
photo

Long story short I finally got a hold of fox they told me this is such a random size that most distributers will not stock this so just call them first and avoid all this hassle. And if this information is something that everyone already knows and im just a complete idiot wellFacepalm I just cant wait to get this thing on the bike and tear some stuff up
photo

What is the sizes of the front hardware?
I would like to get the cane Creek db coil cs and the sizes I measured is 22,1x10mm

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 7:10 Quote
if you get on yts website the 2018 bikes say 10x17.4 and 10x 40mm. 2017 bikes say 10x20 and 10x40mm.
I agree with you on the 10x22mm front spacing thats what I got as well but I figured its best to go with the manufacturer spacing.

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 8:53 Quote
Anyone remember og the J27 runs a normal or boost raceface chainring?
I'm considering a drivetrain swap, but will probably be keeping the Turbine crankset.

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 15:08 Quote
azsingletrack88 wrote:
if you get on yts website the 2018 bikes say 10x17.4 and 10x 40mm. 2017 bikes say 10x20 and 10x40mm.
I agree with you on the 10x22mm front spacing thats what I got as well but I figured its best to go with the manufacturer spacing.

Manufacturer of the shock or what YT says?

Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 15:39 Quote
AndreaYT11 wrote:
azsingletrack88 wrote:

Manufacturer of the shock or what YT says?
what YT says. Find your bike on their website and look at the bottom for the exploded drawing on the left side of that you will find the shock measurements in mm

Posted: Jul 1, 2018 at 11:58 Quote
Anybody know which bottom bracket wrenches are compatible with the e13 cassette removal tool ?

Got an answer it is the Park bbt-9 wrench

Posted: Jul 1, 2018 at 15:18 Quote
Looking for opinions !

I have a Jeffsy CF 27 2018 and love the bike. It is the best all round bike I have ever ridden. Broke all my climbing PR's on it already and some of my enduro downhill PR's as well that I set on my enduro bike. I would like opinions an whether I should put 160mm air shafts in the Rockshox Pike fork. For those who have done this in either Rockchox or the Fox forks. How did it change how the bike climbs, corners and descends ? All thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Posted: Jul 2, 2018 at 2:43 Quote
Hey guys,
My 2017 CF ONE 27 with Pike 160mm and FOX X2 230x65 is really awesome but I was thinking of buying the new Lyrik RC2 170mm. Anyone running a 170mm fork?

Thanks

Posted: Jul 2, 2018 at 6:06 Quote
nitro3v wrote:
Hey guys,
My 2017 CF ONE 27 with Pike 160mm and FOX X2 230x65 is really awesome but I was thinking of buying the new Lyrik RC2 170mm. Anyone running a 170mm fork?

Thanks

Why not get the 160mm? Then consider upping to 170 if the damper upgrade alone isn’t enough for ya?

That’s my plan.

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 2, 2018 at 7:01 Quote
Can the Jeffsy only accept 230x60 and 230x65 shocks? I emailed YT and that's what they said but curious if anyone else has done something different?

Posted: Jul 2, 2018 at 10:20 Quote
New saddle and grips, big comfort improvement over stock.

Fabric Scoop Elite Radius Saddle
ESI Fit XC Grips

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024260
Mobile Version of Website