Powered by Outside

Ottawa

Posted: May 30, 2009 at 16:55 Quote
I'm building some as of know , it will take all summer and theya re on the way to fortune.

Posted: Nov 17, 2013 at 18:27 Quote
MAny years later but I have a trail in orleans that Im working on with a buddy of mine. also one on Blair rd. they both need work tho anyone interested in helping out? If we are a solid 4-5 guys we can set up some maaads lines in there.

Posted: Apr 28, 2015 at 9:52 Quote
MickB wrote:
MAny years later but I have a trail in orleans that Im working on with a buddy of mine. also one on Blair rd. they both need work tho anyone interested in helping out? If we are a solid 4-5 guys we can set up some maaads lines in there.
Still working on that trail? Me and a friend live an hour away from
Ottawa, and we're the only ones around where we live that are into biking/ and building.
We'd be interested in helping out build/ride stuff in the Ottawa area, if possible

Posted: Aug 26, 2015 at 16:46 Quote
This is near me as well hah, I'd be down to get together with you guys and work on these! We need actual jumps and not just a pump/racetrack and a pay-per-ride indoor park. It's awesome but we need free dirt jumps! Whose in?

Posted: Aug 26, 2015 at 17:41 Quote
MickB wrote:

Where on Blair? I can help.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023688
Mobile Version of Website