Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

April Fools Morons

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
April Fools Morons
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 17:43 Quote
Jocool wrote:
matt-jenkins wrote:
warrior1 wrote:

They aren't joking kids.

You heard the man. sorry to break it too you. bad timing is what this is we all told radek to change the site back to normal before morning when people started logging on but he insisted to keep it

I heard Radek say that he was making a SECOND site, but for Motocross...

You heard wrong, this is the one now. Pinkbike is going to be a no go, like Matt said.

O+
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 17:43 Quote
He is making a second site, and this one is shutting down at the end of the month.

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
cdavis wrote:
Well you heard wrong. Radek's found a new love for bigger things, with engines and hotter podium girls.

radek (17 hours ago) (Below Threshold) show comment
Yes. It will be a totally different site, but very much like pinkbike, but for moto.

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 17:45 Quote
lol and even if PB left to chainslayer they wouldnt of been so harsh with saying mtb is pussy cuz they still like it even of they progress

He just said that to prevent everyone from going insane. Pinkbike is going under very soon.

O+
Yes. IT will be a whole new site at wwww.chainsmoker.com and pinkbike will cease to exist

O+
today we stuffed my friend into his sis locker and the when she opened it she freaked

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
cdavis wrote:
He just said that to prevent everyone from going insane. Pinkbike is going under very soon.

Frown Im entering a new depression Frown

O+
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
Chainslayer is going to have an MTB sub forum and the images will be archived. Its not going to be that bad.

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
Chainslayer is going to have an MTB sub forum and the images will be archived. Its not going to be that bad.
i dont beleive it...Salute

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 18:13 Quote
gtchuckerman wrote:
matt-jenkins wrote:
i dont beleive it...Salute

Belive what ever you want, it's a fact. We know what where talking about.

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 18:15 Quote
Yeah I already made an account at RideMonkey, this sucks Cry

Poor PB Salute

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 18:20 Quote
This morning, my mom put like a huge fake rat in the fridge.Evil

WHAT A MEANIE!
Wink

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 18:28 Quote
photo

I typed in pinkbike and this comes up. Very confused Confused It's like pinkbike in a parrelel moto universe! Did this happen to anyone else?

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 18:29 Quote
Maybe your computer went crazy? Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013982
Mobile Version of Website