Powered by Outside

Monster Energy, good taste or good logo

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Monster Energy, good taste or good logo
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 16:26 Quote
chaos tastes exactly wut heaven would tatse like

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 21:40 Quote
i prefer red bull... it doesnt leave an after taste... i dont need the size of a monster eather

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 22:05 Quote
Monster (like all energy drink companies) has easily one of the best and most effective marketing campaigns out of any consumer product on the market. It's that simple. Drinking Monster and Red Bull is the cool thing to do, it's all about image.

Slap a cool logo on a can that assures performance and good image, fill it with a COMPLETELY ineffective (as far as what they companies claims go) liquid, hire a killer marketing and PR team and, congratulations, you have an energy drink that will sell like hot cakes.

Do all of you know that the "energy" buzz you receive from drinking a Red Bull or Monster is almost entirely placebo effect? Drinking a Monster does not, in ANY way, give you more energy. The buzz you may (or may not) receive is just from the caffeine which stimulates your body to use MORE of the energy that your body already has at a FASTER rate.

Brilliant marketing.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 22:06 Quote
this thread is retarded
no offense

O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 22:43 Quote
wurd.

or y dont you guys be smart about it and get real energy like a big bowl of pasta and meatballs the night before insted of jaming crap down ur throat cuz ur outa shape

trivia time:
do any of you guys know how cafine gives you that "energy burst"?

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 22:52 Quote
jf951 wrote:
wurd.

or y dont you guys be smart about it and get real energy like a big bowl of pasta and meatballs the night before insted of jaming crap down ur throat cuz ur outa shape

trivia time:

Caffeine stimulates your nervous system, increasing alertness and speeding up bodily functions.

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 22:55 Quote
Monsters taste like melted sour green apple jolly ranchers and tonic water

O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 23:05 Quote
dowst wrote:
jf951 wrote:
wurd.

trivia time:

Caffeine stimulates your nervous system, increasing alertness and speeding up bodily functions.

eh...like 1/4 of the way there

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 18:16 Quote
yea I dont feel I get energy when I drink any kind of that stuff. I really like the rockstar coffee flavors, but the original monsters and rockstars are good. Going to the states this weekend so I will stock up on new kinds!

FL
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 at 4:34 Quote
HewDaawg wrote:
hi every body i dont know why but just now i randomley came up with the question, do people buy monsters becouse they tast good or they look cool. and dont get me wrong i love monster im typing this with a monster in my hand and my monster T on. so leave your comments this is really annoying me so please so i can actuly ride without crashing every 2 sec's.

I think its funny how you refer to them as monsters

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 at 5:45 Quote
I really like them, it sucks you can't buy them in england Frown .
Do does anyone know who distributes them, we should start a petition to get them to sell them here.

O+
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 at 11:20 Quote
wow just got back from Bismarck and Minot and at walmart they had a 4 pack for $6, thats so cheap. In Canada we get 2 for $5.

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 0:57 Quote
They've just started being distributed in England, we had a few crates in at the bike shop i work at as they were promoting them, and they were at the 1st nps round this weekend.

Ant..

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 19:17 Quote
dude the monster juices are the best especially the m-80 perfect mix of flavors mmm now i want another one

Posted: May 4, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
CapnCrunch wrote:
dude the monster juices are the best especially the m-80 perfect mix of flavors mmm now i want another one
sorry but i dissagree. the m-80 is really damb gross the best are the blue or green monsters. Beer

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.517241
Mobile Version of Website