Powered by Outside

What Dirt jump bike you reconmmend to get?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What Dirt jump bike you reconmmend to get?
Posted: May 20, 2008 at 13:01 Quote
go for the 08 250 i have one and so far so good...pretty light 32.5 lbs...if u put some 24 on it like im doing it's gonna be dopeSmile

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 14:16 Quote
have a look at the leaf d.one at www.ride-central.com it is 260 for the frame and the rest is up to u but i have one and they are trully awsome.

Posted: May 20, 2008 at 19:01 Quote
huckitorsuckit wrote:
norco 250 is not that good as a start the frame is light thats good rims are garbage my friend has had his for like 3 weeks rims have need to be trued twice ontop of already tensioning and stretching period. the forks are alright no adjustment really other than rebound so it has some upgrades needed but thats with all bike really

lol the wheels are fine now bren. just watch when theyre breaking in they need to be kept tight then there good. not the greatest wheel but coming from a mag 30 they seem to be doing pretty good. im pleased Smile

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 5:09 Quote
people i want buy a dirt jump but i'm undecided between Mongoose Fireball 26 2008 and GT Chucker 3.0 2007.
each one i have to buy for my first dirt jump bike?
can you please help me.

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 5:36 Quote
bang17 wrote:
people i want buy a dirt jump but i'm undecided between Mongoose Fireball 26 2008 and GT Chucker 3.0 2007.
each one i have to buy for my first dirt jump bike?
can you please help me.

Neither!
how much do you have to spend?

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 5:45 Quote
plumslinger i just want to know each one is better.I don't have money yet.I'm going work in sumer time to buy the bike.
the Transition Vagrant bike is good?
if any one can help me i appreciate.

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 7:50 Quote
bang17 wrote:
plumslinger i just want to know each one is better.I don't have money yet.I'm going work in sumer time to buy the bike.
the Transition Vagrant bike is good?
if any one can help me i appreciate.

dude no offense, but never get either one of those. its better to spend more money and get a good bike than to spend less money for something thats gonna break easier. the vagrant is a ood bike but not really for DJ. i would recommend the trail or park if you want a transition. i would go for a devinci district ss. your welcome

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 7:59 Quote
i'd get a blk mrkt mob or riot frame and build it up custom so you have the exact bike that you want.

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 9:37 Quote
ya man 250 for sure get the 08 its so nice

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 9:41 Quote
ridetolive11 wrote:
go for the 08 250 i have one and so far so good...pretty light 32.5 lbs...if u put some 24 on it like im doing it's gonna be dopeSmile

32.5lb?
that cant be right, my chase weights 32lb with like all stock parts are a heavy-ass
stance 1.5 on it.

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 9:43 Quote
the bike weights 30 lbs mon tabarnak when its stock

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 10:32 Quote
Go chucker if u want to choose from those but make it single speed and get a better fork eventualy but if u was to spend more money u will get a much more realyable bike but get the chucker over the fireball or for a bit cheaper get a shogun gate crasher 200 there gd starter dj with a decent fork much better than the RST Launch forks but single speed any dj bike u get it makes them much cheaper to maintain but get it done proper not the DIY shit u see some doin it f*cks the bike up ive had it on my bike for 3 week while i was waitin for money to get my gears i ended up spendin bout £50 more!Geek

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 10:36 Quote
Hmmmmm........

I'm thinking something along the lines of a Kona Stab Supreme!

No seriously either norco, pinnacle or 24/7

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 15:31 Quote
but really i don't want the bike for dirt jump because i dont have places to go.its just to ride and do some jump and trial too and to streets.I want buy this tipe of bike beause i can't ride a bmx and i prefer mountain but to do tricks,trials,and some dirt jump as well.

people and what about Transition Vagrant is good bike for what i want?
I don't want to spend to much money because when the winter comes i dont want to ride the bike.i just want to stay im my bed lol and watch films with me girlfriend.llloooollll.People u know what is love.llloooollll.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018674
Mobile Version of Website