Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Show your Glory!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Show your Glory!
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 7:02 Quote
callumr333 wrote:
how do i get my 08 boxxer race to fit my 07 glory 0 frame? it wont fit with the headset provided

Im guessing the boxxer is 1 1/8 headtube?

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 7:03 Quote
do i need an adaptor? or a new headset?

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 7:06 Quote
you need a 1 1/8 headset pending what you are running now. cane creek, fsa, chris king amongs other companies sell them. It may sit you back 50 dollars but this is onlyneeded if you notice that there is alot of play in your steerer tube.

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 7:06 Quote
sorry i meant reducer headset .... it reduces a 1.5 headtube to fit 1 1/8

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 7:08 Quote
i would be gratefull if you would giv a link to a product, im running fsa

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 7:09 Quote
callumr333 wrote:
do i need an adaptor? or a new headset?

You can get reducer cups (adaptors) E-thirteen makes one, it basically makes your headset work with the smaller diameter steerer tube, but you dont have to change headsets....

http://www.ebikestop.com/e13_zerostack_reducer_cups_15_to_1_18-HD1200.php

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 10:02 Quote
callumr333 wrote:
how do i get my 08 boxxer race to fit my 07 glory 0 frame? it wont fit with the headset provided
thats cuz its a 1.5 head set....

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 10:07 Quote
adrenalinejunkie11 wrote:
onone26 wrote:
snitz wrote:

yes One&Only

i actually saw one in whistler last weekend, it was the same paint graphic scheme as the blue/white. but instead of blue it was grey.....so not the only one:P

Hmm, i think he means green....correct me if im wrong

no i mean grey

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 10:21 Quote
onone26 wrote:
snitz wrote:

yes One&Only

i actually saw one in whistler last weekend, it was the same paint graphic scheme as the blue/white. but instead of blue it was grey.....so not the only one:P

you get different paintjobs for different countrys on the glory

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 11:15 Quote
onone26 wrote:
onone26 wrote:

no i mean grey

im not talking about you...im talking about the guy who has the green and white glory saying that its the one and only thats green and white, not custom painted. A grey one has nothing to do with this!

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 17:53 Quote
onone26 wrote:

no i mean grey

im not talking about you...im talking about the guy who has the green and white glory saying that its the one and only thats green and white, not custom painted. A grey one has nothing to do with this!

okay calm down its only the internet!

FL
Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 0:38 Quote
indeed no grey,it is white and British racing green.
you can see it in 2 weeks in whistlerBig Grin

onone26 wrote:
onone26 wrote:

no i mean grey

okay calm down its only the internet!

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 7:49 Quote
im calm....i wasnt worked up. Sorry if i came across that way....just getting point through.

Posted: Jul 6, 2008 at 13:56 Quote
freber43 wrote:
Here is mine!

photo

Hope pro II and Mavic 823
Maxxis UST tires
Race Face Atlas FR cranks

Having problems with the fork axle coming lose. Help me!!

I have the same bike. When you tighten the front axle you have to keep turning it until it actually "clicks". It takes a lot of force to get there and acts like a torque wrench. I thought I was gonna break mine but it works. "Make sure it clicks to be tight"....hope this helps...chow.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020417
Mobile Version of Website