Powered by Outside

bay area anti-biker hatred

PB Forum :: USA - West
bay area anti-biker hatred
Posted: May 21, 2008 at 22:58 Quote
are you sure...............its the vatican city.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 23:06 Quote
it sucks to be a marin county mtber. this is sopposedly the birth place of mtbing and yet we have no where to ride....

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 23:06 Quote
Doesn't Iceland rely completely on Geothermal and Solar energy?

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 23:07 Quote
Borgschulze wrote:

no, the answer is the vatican city. i just heard this from my friend, it might not be true.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 23:08 Quote
flowlikenike wrote:
Borgschulze wrote:

no, the answer is the vatican city. i just heard this from my friend, it might not be true.

I thought that was just for 1 building?

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 23:09 Quote
ilikemybike011 wrote:
flowlikenike wrote:
Borgschulze wrote:

I thought that was just for 1 building?

honestly, i have no clue. you are probably right, though.

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 23:16 Quote
I have relatives in Germany and I visit there every year, I would say not to many houses have solar energy, but alot of commercial buildings in the cities use it.

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 6:06 Quote
do these ass holes not realize that Marin county is where mountain biking was first invented! they're just sad because they probally dont even know how to ride a bike lol. watch they're going to see this thread and say "look at the pride these juenille delinquents are taking in illegal trail riding."

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 8:57 Quote
flowlikenike wrote:
Borgschulze wrote:

You said Country, then you said the answer was Vatican City, then you said you really didn't know.
[L=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceland#Energy]
Renewable energy provides over 70% of the nation's primary energy.[28] Over 99% of the country's electricity is produced from hydropower and geothermal energy, and the country expects to be energy-independent by 2050.[29] Iceland's largest geothermal power plant is located in Nesjavellir, while the Kárahnjúkar dam will be the country's largest hydroelectric power plant.[/L]

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 9:13 Quote
Borgschulze wrote:
flowlikenike wrote:
Borgschulze wrote:

You said Country, then you said the answer was Vatican City, then you said you really didn't know.
[L=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceland#Energy]
Renewable energy provides over 70% of the nation's primary energy.[28] Over 99% of the country's electricity is produced from hydropower and geothermal energy, and the country expects to be energy-independent by 2050.[29] Iceland's largest geothermal power plant is located in Nesjavellir, while the Kárahnjúkar dam will be the country's largest hydroelectric power plant.[/L]

The vatican city is a country.

And, heres another cheery global warming related fact: Even if we were to stop producing greenhouses gases tomorrow, it would still take around 200 years for the effects of global warming to even start to reverse. How encouraging.

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 22:05 Quote
f*ck talking about global warming, sure its important but i cant say shit cuz im on a computer right now.
we need to figure out a way to get peace, respect and understanding from these radicalist hikers or soon they might kill us all

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 22:11 Quote
ktown-rider wrote:
f*ck talking about global warming, sure its important but i cant say shit cuz im on a computer right now.
we need to figure out a way to get peace, respect and understanding from these radicalist hikers or soon they might kill us all

Contact IMBA.

Remember advocacy is the key, not aggression.

FL
Posted: May 22, 2008 at 22:19 Quote
im really not worried about them killing us. if it comes to violence we will win. unless they start putting mines and shit in the trail. But really, there is more than one way to enjoy nature. I mean come on. Riding a bike on a trail is way more fun then walking, and who wants a completely boring life of never running into a biker while hiking and leaping of the trail. hell, i dont even care when bikers are walking there bikes up the trail for another run. I have never hit someone, they can always here me coming. If this guy actually won, and no bikers were on his trails, what would he do? nothing. he would have no goal, nothing to push him, he would be even more of a waste of a person. Seriously, is there nothing better to do than pretend your in debate class your whole life and try to bring down millions of peoples reason for living? Does this one guy know how many people hate him? I could write one sick ass essay on this.

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 22:32 Quote
dont forget to leave this bitch some comments. idk, it would entertain me if he got like 100 comments on his thingy about how much cock he sucks

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 22:37 Quote
ktown-rider wrote:
dont forget to leave this bitch some comments. idk, it would entertain me if he got like 100 comments on his thingy about how much cock he sucks

The only thing that would accomplish is hurting mountain biking. If you want to do that, please choose another sport.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031932
Mobile Version of Website