Show Off you Norco DH's and Free-Riders

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Show Off you Norco DH's and Free-Riders
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 17:49 Quote
creech wrote:
Hummeroid wrote:
creech wrote:

What?¿

Theres absolutely no way that weighs 34 lbs.

U wanna bet...come over and pick it up

Is this without the wheels on it? Seriously, my Six with an air fork, tubeless, Ti coil, ti seat rails, scandium bars, and hone cranks is around 35. That tank is nowhere near that.

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 17:49 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
creech wrote:
Hummeroid wrote:

Theres absolutely no way that weighs 34 lbs.

Or... You could take a pic of it on a scale...

lol K done...tomorrow at 5:15 P.m. Mtn Time, ill post it on here =)

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 17:50 Quote
creech wrote:
AqueousBeef wrote:
creech wrote:

Or... You could take a pic of it on a scale...

lol K done...tomorrow at 5:15 P.m. Mtn Time, ill post it on here =)
Shop scale, not bathroom

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 17:51 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
Shop scale, not bathroom

Yes. My bike is 27 lbs according to a bathroom scale Rolleyes

Preferably a camera angle that shows the wheelset is still on too lol

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 17:53 Quote
My Coiler weighs 33.86 but feels like 38... Just because something feels light doesn't mean it is

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 at 21:33 Quote
man im tellin ya...and ok ill have a picture of me standing with the bike on the scale (LBS) and then ill have another with atleast the wheels or tire showing on the scale with the weight! lmao

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 4:04 Quote
creech wrote:
photo

My Team DH, Getting new paint job, cranks, headset, chainguide, fox dhx 5.0...Hayes Stroker Carbons are already on the way...Only weights 34 lbs
heres mine, its 42 pounds!
photo

my fork is lighter and smaller,my stem is smaller

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 8:51 Quote
ldeere683 wrote:
aaah wrote:
photo
My 06 A-line

how well does it handle?

She handles like a dream after I dropped the back end down to 8" and put into the slackest head angle. I used to have an 02 Monster T on it and the Totem kept the same geo as the Monster just a hell of a lot lighter and updated.

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 9:01 Quote
krazykonakid wrote:
rosweld wrote:
photo

photo

heres my norco atomik
sick bike but why single crown?
why not after all the 07 atomik on the norco website does have a higher star rating in freeride than dh and plus theyre alot better than super t

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 15:30 Quote
krazykonakid wrote:
komar wrote:
photo

Only thing different it has now is Easton Flatboy pedals.
that thing is soo nice man!
that is the best and the beautiful norco i have ever seen, its so perfect and i like the combination of colors...for me is the best one.sick bike i love it

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
is the most beautiful bike i have ever seen!!!!

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 17:24 Quote
patodh wrote:
is the most beautiful bike i have ever seen!!!!
the genious think the same

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 19:54 Quote
krazykonakid wrote:
creech wrote:
photo

My Team DH, Getting new paint job, cranks, headset, chainguide, fox dhx 5.0...Hayes Stroker Carbons are already on the way...Only weights 34 lbs
photo

First of all urs isnt a team dh, and my rear swing arm is after market, plus my forks only weight 4.46 lbs, not to mention that ur bike has no travel, mines all custom

BTW, Do u even actually ride ur bike...It doesnt even have a scratch...its a street queen lol, mines actually got scratches, blown my rear end out twice, n the frame is still strong, No cracks or busted welds...urs would prob snap in half...No affence =)

and dude, FIX ur chain...its to short

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:01 Quote
creech wrote:

First of all urs isnt a team dh, and my rear swing arm is after market, plus my forks only weight 4.46 lbs, not to mention that ur bike has no travel, mines all custom

BTW, Do u even actually ride ur bike...It doesnt even have a scratch...its a street queen lol, mines actually got scratches, blown my rear end out twice, n the frame is still strong, No cracks or busted welds...urs would prob snap in half...No affence =)

So what you're saying is that because of all the scratches on your bike, it's 10 lbs lighter? Rolleyes

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:02 Quote
creech wrote:
krazykonakid wrote:
creech wrote:
photo

photo

yes bud I do ride my bike,maybe I just know how to clean a bike!Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025881
Mobile Version of Website