Powered by Outside

Do You have "Street Vision"?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Do You have "Street Vision"?
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 12:10 Quote
Yeah thats what I mean. lol
When Im in the car I always imagine im riding along side jumpind over stuff and doing sick shizz

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 12:36 Quote
On the motorway i always imagine myself ramping up cars then boosting off them onto the top of the lorry behind, doing a 3 off that then manualing the flatbed behind the lorry, doing a hop barspin to manual to hop 180 onto the next car etc..

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 12:51 Quote
whenever i'm in a car or something driving somewhere without my bike and i see a nice spot where i could ride i don't think about what i could do there, but instead i whip out my phone, get a picture of the spot, and take a note of the address of it. then usually try and go back to ride it. found some cool stuff doing that

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 23:54 Quote
TommahawkBike wrote:
b-o-x-x-e-r wrote:
derekt wrote:

Haha so do i:P
haha i did too! lol but befor ei was into biking i pretend that it was sonic the hedge hog whod jump outta the ground over driveways and shit then back into the ground Razz

Guilty as well Big Grin
same here lol

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 0:02 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
TommahawkBike wrote:
b-o-x-x-e-r wrote:
haha i did too! lol but befor ei was into biking i pretend that it was sonic the hedge hog whod jump outta the ground over driveways and shit then back into the ground Razz

Guilty as well Big Grin
same here lol
same here

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017091
Mobile Version of Website