Powered by Outside

Ledge View Riders

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Ledge View Riders
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 15:12 Quote
rockymntrider wrote:
thud wrote:
hey guys new to abby not really extreme either but i live right by the exit for lost oakleys whats a good set of trails to hit up that would bring me from the golf course to bottom? and are they marked or do I have to rmeber certain markings?
so you live near the golf course?
actually im at the college by were their building that church on straiton

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 22:52 Quote
The Acess Road To Ledge Is Just Above The Golf Course (ull See A Dirt Parkinglot) -Follow The 4X4 Road Alltheway To The Top And Ull Find Paper Route If You Go Around The Tower
-Follow Paper Route All The Way Down Till U Get To A Pallet Kicker Into A Ladder Gap (Stop)
-Stand Inbetween The Two Gaps And Go Right Up A Little Grass Path And Ull Find The Top Of 4letter word (forward) And 141 (left)
Follow 141 Till U Get To A Clearing Right After A ladder A-Frame Then Continue Down Trail
-Once Trail Ends On Road Go Right Up The Road And Right Under Golf Course On Far Side Of Road Is A Little Single-Track Trail Taking You Down To The Start Of The Oakleys
Hope That Helps And Happy Trails

Posted: Mar 4, 2009 at 23:08 Quote
rippytheg4tor wrote:
The Acess Road To Ledge Is Just Above The Golf Course (ull See A Dirt Parkinglot) -Follow The 4X4 Road Alltheway To The Top And Ull Find Paper Route If You Go Around The Tower
-Follow Paper Route All The Way Down Till U Get To A Pallet Kicker Into A Ladder Gap (Stop)
-Stand Inbetween The Two Gaps And Go Right Up A Little Grass Path And Ull Find The Top Of 4letter word (forward) And 141 (left)
Follow 141 Till U Get To A Clearing Right After A ladder A-Frame Then Continue Down Trail
-Once Trail Ends On Road Go Right Up The Road And Right Under Golf Course On Far Side Of Road Is A Little Single-Track Trail Taking You Down To The Start Of The Oakleys
Hope That Helps And Happy Trails
much appreciated

Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 21:26 Quote
any body been up lately if so what are the conditions of the trails

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 21:27 Quote
very dry, but since its rainy and cold prob ice lol we need more summer!

Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:24 Quote
XxbrennanxX wrote:
yea! im going up on Sunday with dellow wooooo!

Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:25 Quote
redbull24 wrote:
XxbrennanxX wrote:
yea! im going up on Sunday with dellow wooooo!
think i might go up tomorow and sunday depending how much it rains

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 23:55 Quote
i dont have a bike so ima build a new trail at the moment.

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 0:21 Quote
XxbrennanxX wrote:
i dont have a bike so ima build a new trail at the moment.
sweet man

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 16:04 Quote
hit 141 to speed-way today and it was cold, wet, and very greecy but still fun, probably wouldnt suggest going tomorow though

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 16:16 Quote
god dude i went and tried to build today holy snot to wet, lol

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 16:18 Quote
XxbrennanxX wrote:
god dude i went and tried to build today holy snot to wet, lol
were are you building this trail

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 14, 2009 at 16:18 Quote
secret as always Wink

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 22:47 Quote
im going up on Saturday, anybody interested? im going to the Highlands and ill post a time to meet up there for anyone to come and ride!

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 22:52 Quote
jeremygosse wrote:
i rode sunday and today (thursday) my favorite trailis paper route, has anyone else seen what they did to the 2nd jump on berminator? its impossible to land on the tranny now, its like they tried to make it into a dj. they fixed the 3rd jump nicely though.
no man its fine

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017323
Mobile Version of Website