Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Dmr drone reptoid owners thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dmr drone reptoid owners thread
Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 10:00 Quote
MiniMadness09 wrote:
paddyeire55 wrote:
MiniMadness09 wrote:
has anyone on here got the 2010 dmr drone reptoid yet? .. im getting one soon and i wanted to know how good they were Smile
if weight is a factor in your choice i wouldnt go for it, on the other hand if your not a weight weenie and want a bike that can take a beating im sure it would do the job. also pretty gd colour schemes, descent setup and reasonably priced.

ok thanks man. im not a weight weenie but im only a small kid :L .. i think it will last a long time though so i think that im gonna go for it Big Grin
win stanleys was the cheapst i found it at £519.99 heres the link http://www.winstanleysbikes.co.uk/product/28630/DMR_Drone_Reptoid_24Inch_Bike_2010 btw if your only a small kid go for the 24" hope this helped tup

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 10:04 Quote
paddyeire55 wrote:
MiniMadness09 wrote:
paddyeire55 wrote:
if weight is a factor in your choice i wouldnt go for it, on the other hand if your not a weight weenie and want a bike that can take a beating im sure it would do the job. also pretty gd colour schemes, descent setup and reasonably priced.

ok thanks man. im not a weight weenie but im only a small kid :L .. i think it will last a long time though so i think that im gonna go for it Big Grin
win stanleys was the cheapst i found it at £519.99 heres the link http://www.winstanleysbikes.co.uk/product/28630/DMR_Drone_Reptoid_24Inch_Bike_2010 btw if your only a small kid go for the 24" hope this helped tup

yeah, thats where i found it. i wouldnt get it if it was the original price!

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 10:13 Quote
MiniMadness09 wrote:
paddyeire55 wrote:
MiniMadness09 wrote:

yeah, thats where i found it. i wouldnt get it if it was the original price!
its alot lighter than the my shape, so thats all gravy! it'll build up those muscles too

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 11:45 Quote
eew tyres but i wish the 2009's was that nice, dmr's hav got way better

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 14:42 Quote
JakGT wrote:
duno about that all they have changed is the colour schemes really and the odd component, nothing major. theyre still as heavy as ever.

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 14:45 Quote
paddyeire55 wrote:
JakGT wrote:
duno about that all they have changed is the colour schemes really and the odd component, nothing major. theyre still as heavy as ever.
yh they are heavy, but they got pivitol seats now pritty gay ones but still better than before, and better bars and stem

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 14:57 Quote
JakGT wrote:
paddyeire55 wrote:
JakGT wrote:
yh they are heavy, but they got pivitol seats now pritty gay ones but still better than before, and better bars and stem
yea the saddles are gay uncomfortable pc pieces of sh#t which would probly snap. and no they still use wingbar handlebars and forged bmx stem. so as i said the only real difference is the colour scheme. btw the bars are the same just no crossbar theyre still heavy as shit.

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 15:22 Quote
paddyeire55 wrote:
JakGT wrote:
paddyeire55 wrote:
yea the saddles are gay uncomfortable pc pieces of sh#t which would probly snap. and no they still use wingbar handlebars and forged bmx stem. so as i said the only real difference is the colour scheme. btw the bars are the same just no crossbar theyre still heavy as shit.
oh sorry man thort they were different bars :/ and them seats are stupid if they were comfy and not so small it would be sweet! Smile

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 15:54 Quote
JakGT wrote:
paddyeire55 wrote:
JakGT wrote:

oh sorry man thort they were different bars :/ and them seats are stupid if they were comfy and not so small it would be sweet! Smile
yea 4 sure

Posted: May 1, 2010 at 2:01 Quote
MiniMadness09 wrote:
has anyone on here got the 2010 dmr drone reptoid yet? .. im getting one soon and i wanted to know how good they were Smile

Yea just got one my first proper dj/ park bike! there certainly lighter than there older brothers and better suited for park and djing. And they look better too! Even though the old one was heavy it still flew through the air pretty well and it could take hits when needed to!

Posted: May 1, 2010 at 2:20 Quote
connor-H wrote:
love those deity bars, was close to getting some but they went up beyond my price range ^_^ , ill probably get black bars&stem as soon as a i can, at the moment its performance over aesthetics...just Smile

what gearing was you running?
sorry if ur talking bout mine there open prisons and its 25-11 Big Grin

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 11:28 Quote
My DMR Drone Reptoid as it stands -
photo

Finished my new wheel today!

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 12:11 Quote
so sweet man tup what wheel u had?

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 12:14 Quote
dubbmx wrote:

I used to have a stock DMR wheel, DV rim, Heavy, 16th free wheel.
This is a DMR sixpawl hub 11t, laced to a Halo Tornado

Posted: May 8, 2010 at 12:21 Quote
lukethorpe wrote:
dubbmx wrote:

I used to have a stock DMR wheel, DV rim, Heavy, 16th free wheel.
This is a DMR sixpawl hub 11t, laced to a Halo Tornado
sweet is it loud lol ? Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.032552
Mobile Version of Website