Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:22 Quote
that would be raw

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:24 Quote
ya sobody change the name or like start a new theard
somen like bmx vs mtb comp or somthing

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:30 Quote
bmx=better, /end of discussion

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:31 Quote
i know this is an all around bike site....but seriously we all know that its really for mountain bikers...so all you bmxers should start your own site and leave us alone cause you talk so much shit and ruin this site

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:32 Quote
djurbanns wrote:
i know this is an all around bike site....but seriously we all know that its really for mountain bikers...so all you bmxers should start your own site and leave us alone cause you talk so much shit and ruin this site
yeaaaa MTB all the way

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:32 Quote
djurbanns wrote:
What if someone rides both? Your pretty much discriminating now..

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:34 Quote
djurbanns wrote:

No. If you really have that attitude, maybe you should just leave.

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:35 Quote
kyle7 wrote:
bmx=better, /end of discussion
leave this is a DJ AND ST forum go to BMX 20" and takl shit about us or something

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:35 Quote
these thread are sooo pointless your obviously never going to change anyones mind , whens the last time a thread affected your life , saying bmx is better than MTB or MTB is better than BMX is just immature . And also this isnt just a MTB site , otherwise there wouldnt be a bmx forum or pics/vids.
a lot of you need to grow up.

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:36 Quote
djurbanns wrote:
there all bikesRolleyes

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:36 Quote
hucktoflat7 wrote:
these thread are sooo pointless your obviously never going to change anyones mind , whens the last time a thread affected your life , saying bmx is better than MTB or MTB is better than BMX is just immature . And also this isnt just a MTB site , otherwise there wouldnt be a bmx forum or pics/vids.
a lot of you need to grow up.

Agreed.

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:37 Quote
im guessing this subject has been chewed up and spit out thousands of times

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:39 Quote
Do you know what you have done by changing the title of the thread? You have turned it into a thread about a very unrealistic idea to a thread based solely on flaming each other. You are clearly a few fries short of a happy meal.

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:39 Quote
insertretardednamehere wrote:
im guessing this subject has been chewed up and spit out thousands of times
yes and nothing comes out of it but a lot of immature flamming

E: i suggest this thread be deleted

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 14:45 Quote
yea i should its gone from the oylmpics to an all out flame fest

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014961
Mobile Version of Website