Powered by Outside

Trails in Orleans Ontario

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Trails in Orleans Ontario
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
I thought of one good spot, and it's like just off of some trails and just off of a street, in behind some houses so it would be sick. Lots of shade, little traffic and easy access for riding with shovels.

O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 18:29 Quote
where abouts is this spot?

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 18:43 Quote
in the woods over by me, im thining about starting next week if the ground isnt frozen, if not then next year. I'll show you next time we're out aruond here. Why didn't you show up at the meeting today?

O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 19:01 Quote
I work nights and havn't been getting much sleep. So waking up before 4 is like getting up at 6 in the morning after days of little to no sleep, lol.
I had ray over this evening though so he filled me in.

Posted: May 3, 2012 at 14:50 Quote
crazy-canuck wrote:
I moved here recently and can't seem to find a decent trail, just stuff built off walking paths. If anyone knows where an actual bike trail is let me know. Also If anyone is up for building I'm game and am currently scoping the area for a good hidden piece of woods. I'll be building aggresive all-mountian / freeride trails. Also if anyone knows where a hill is in biking range Rolleyes please let me know.

Posted: May 3, 2012 at 14:52 Quote
i know some trails in orléans ontario if you want to know inbox me to philippe55lang@hotmail.ca

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020440
Mobile Version of Website