Powered by Outside

Ever Drink 4 Redbull Then Go Hit Some Jumps?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Ever Drink 4 Redbull Then Go Hit Some Jumps?
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 9:17 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
photo

yup, i have, well 3 than dh

anyone want a hat?
Are those legit redbull hats or not cause you cant just go out and get redbull hats? PM me

O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 9:20 Quote
dirtbiker327 wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:
photo

anyone want a hat?
Are those legit redbull hats or not cause you cant just go out and get redbull hats? PM me

yeah their legit there is an actual website that you can buy them on. let me see if i can find it.

edit- here it is http://stores.hatsthatstore.com/-strse-Red-Bull/Categories.bok

O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 9:32 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
dirtbiker327 wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:
photo

anyone want a hat?

yeah their legit there is an actual website that you can buy them on. let me see if i can find it.

yup thats the sight, im a rep for them, if you go through me, you can get money off

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 9:38 Quote
Hah, red bull never did anything for me..

Im willing to bet that almost all of the 'buzz' you some of you guys get is the Placebo effect..

O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 9:40 Quote
mistercrabb wrote:
Hah, red bull never did anything for me..

Im willing to bet that almost all of the 'buzz' you some of you guys get is the Placebo effect..

i have never heard of this care to explain

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 10:21 Quote
what the hell is going on here?

Not that the thread was any good or pointful to begin with, but now we're selling red bull hats?

wow. Red bull hats. What a brilliant way to look a total dweeb.

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 10:43 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT ALL THE PROS WEAR THEM!!!!! Eek

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 11:46 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:

Holy shit stains :O

Your saying like, right, like, you mean, like, let me get this right, like, that the PRO'S wear red bull hats?

so, like, erm...If I wear a red bull hat I can rock out on my bike to 50 ft backflips and be UBER cool?

Well f*ck me sideways - I'm getting 11 of them.

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 11:52 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:

Holy shit stains :O

Your saying like, right, like, you mean, like, let me get this right, like, that the PRO'S wear red bull hats?

so, like, erm...If I wear a red bull hat I can rock out on my bike to 50 ft backflips and be UBER cool?

cool me too.Eek

and +1 on just the water,well maybe a mars bar too.

O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 12:02 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
dirtbiker327 wrote:

yup thats the sight, im a rep for them, if you go through me, you can get money off
Too bad Red Bull DOESN'T sell their clothes... You can buy fakes but not the legit ones.

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 12:08 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:

Pretty much. Once, I put 2 Red Bull hats on at once and almost exploded due to the sheer amount of awesomeness in my body. Then, I hit Jah Drop on a SuperCycle and did a superman seatgrab off it.

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 12:13 Quote
yaybikes wrote:
seriosly I don't weigh much much, but energy drinks don't seem to have much of an effect on me. it takes alot, but if your just sitting there it's prob bad, but if your staying active, your just burning all the carbs coming in anyways
Carbs? Energy Drinks?

We are talking about a crap load of caffine and other stimulants. Sugar is a very small component to the mix...
There is more than 2x the carbs in a single bagel...

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 12:46 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:

They used to be legit cause you could only get them if you were a sponsored redbull rider and they dont sponsor people like monster. There sponsorships are super hard to get and they dont let anyone just have the logo you have to give back redbull helmets when you are done with it, if they give you one. Hats like that USED to be super hard to get guess they arent now thats sad.

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 12:47 Quote
ridetolivelivetoride wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:

Too bad Red Bull DOESN'T sell their clothes... You can buy fakes but not the legit ones.
Hurray someone that knows whats going on, these have to be knock offs, redbull doesnt whore there logo outlike monster does.

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 12:50 Quote
My buddy Chugged 2 in like a minute and later was sent to the hospital!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 1.415854
Mobile Version of Website