Powered by Outside

Have you ever crashed into a parked car?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Have you ever crashed into a parked car?
Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 14:04 Quote
yes i done it last week on my way home from my local park a car was sitting on a corner and as i came flying down the hill how do you stop with no brakes so ma foot went into the front tire and i went over the bars and hit the back of it not funny when they look as if there in the 30s and would kill youMadder so all i done was hout some abouse at him a ride away with a very sore head from hitting the ground lmao Big Grin

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 14:06 Quote
Yup i have wasn't concentating riding on the footpath i drifted to the side and punched a wing mirror, it snapped back so i just pedalled abit harder... Big Grin

Stung like a bitch mind you.

Ohh and another time i was coming down my drive and i got my handle bars stuck in my gate, it chucked me over the handlebars and because my dads car is parked like straight next to it i ended up sprawled over the bonnet lol

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
about 2 years ago i was riding to class on my road bike down a busy 2 lane street. i catch up to a bus at a stoplight but the bus starts to merge left into my lane, cutting me off just as i catch him. i swerve around to the right of the bus to go around and run smack into a parked postal truck. i came around the back of the bus almost in a full sprint and had no time to even think about the brake before i faced into the back of the truck. flatted my tire, bent my frame and fork, bruised the whole left side of my body, didn't go to class. oddly enough, my front wheel was just fine. it's on my roommates bike right now.

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 21:19 Quote
All these tourists were walking down the trail i was on and as I went by somones suv, i drug my bars down the front fender and left a nice deep scratch down it, I blame the tourists.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015281
Mobile Version of Website