13 years old - How do you fund your bikes?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
13 years old - How do you fund your bikes?
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 17:26 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
uniethan wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
since i'm too young to get a real job my parents are buying me a bike, but as soon as i turn 15 and can get a job i have to pay them back. for now i just mow lawns and shit to pay them back
ya know you can work when your 14
not in the us

Yes you can work at 14 in the US. In most states you can only work up to so many hours per week and I think only 3 hours per day max during school months. The usual fast food restaraunts are the place of choice.

O+
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 17:30 Quote
i save up a lot
and i sell candy at my skool and get like 20 bux a day

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
uniethan wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
since i'm too young to get a real job my parents are buying me a bike, but as soon as i turn 15 and can get a job i have to pay them back. for now i just mow lawns and shit to pay them back
not in the us
yea in the US u can be like a grocery bagger or do stuff like that at 14

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 17:36 Quote
demo-9 wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
uniethan wrote:

not in the us

Yes you can work at 14 in the US. In most states you can only work up to so many hours per week and I think only 3 hours per day max during school months. The usual fast food restaraunts are the place of choice.
either you are wrong or every fast food place/store/restaurant is lying to m. i asked everywhere and they said you can't get a job until ur 15

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 17:37 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
demo-9 wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
not in the us

either you are wrong or every fast food place/store/restaurant is lying to m. i asked everywhere and they said you can't get a job until ur 15

depends on the state

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
save up, sell old toys, find a job (cut grass, shovel driveways, odd jobs etc.)do your siblings chores for them and charge them Beer score keep, referee
try to get a loan from your parents, you never know

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
p2fever wrote:
save up, sell old toys, find a job (cut grass, shovel driveways, odd jobs etc.)do your siblings chores for them and charge them Beer score keep, referee
exactly what i do. score keep Big Grin

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
Yes depends on the state.

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
i'm 14 and right now i just use birthday and christmas money and sometimes borrow from my parents and i do some odd jobs buty i'm trying to find a job right now

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
During the summer me and my friend work for some little Indian lady who pays us 15 bucks and hour to highlite papers and put stamps and stickers on papers. and we get free soda and candy

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 17:45 Quote
wh45nau wrote:
You become a male gigelo and make an esscort service like "risky business". LOL!

i was thinking the same thing

OR.

you could just tell the ladies that you're for sale, as long as you get to use protection

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 18:41 Quote
Whoinventeduphill wrote:
wh45nau wrote:
You become a male gigelo and make an esscort service like "risky business". LOL!

i was thinking the same thing

OR.

you could just tell the ladies that you're for sale, as long as you get to use protection

*DIES LAUGHING*im sry but thas funneh

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 18:48 Quote
i want to learn techniques to although im 14

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 19:33 Quote
i make 90 dollars a month!:P

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019788
Mobile Version of Website