Powered by Outside

As a bmxer whats the worst

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
As a bmxer whats the worst
Posted: Dec 5, 2008 at 13:07 Quote
pinkperformer07 wrote:
i hate when mountain bikers say that their bike can take a beating but my bmx that cost about 1500 is just crap and their 4000dollar dh bike bends rims all the time

i wouldnt go raggin on mtbers. some people are just ignorant. i ride bmx as well as dh. i have the same respect for both disciplines(i like mtb better though). just ignore the mtbers comments. if they talk shit, then show off and do something sick!

Posted: Dec 5, 2008 at 13:47 Quote
ron-burgundy wrote:
victorp wrote:
bigquotesi think dh is kinda stupid to be honest, you spend 4 grand on a bike that your going to coast down a hill on, i could do that on a 250$ supercycle and have just as much fun.

In the summer go to a dh mountainbiking place with a chairlift, and rent a dh bike and ride it for one day on all the steep gnarly trails. Then you will realize how dh is the best thing humans have ever invented.
If you buy a 4 thousand dollar dh bike, and know how to do maintainace on it and never wipe out too badly it can lasts you a few good years.

i'd rather go fast on my bmx, here there isn't much of a dh demand so i don't like riding it and probably never will.

Same, I just find really big hills and race down them. The traffic sucs if there is any.

Posted: Dec 7, 2008 at 7:55 Quote
BMX-kid wrote:
COPSThumbs Down Jail

They don't scare me I just do what they say and they are happy. If they tell me to leave a spot I am riding I will, then I'll go back the next day and they will forget that they even told me to leave alreadytup

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 18:55 Quote
Im not scared of them they are just hella f*cking annoying!

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 19:07 Quote
i hate when other riders dont ride with you due to your skill level,some of them are complete douchebags
im always willing to let anyone who rides ride with me,so,if anyone ever sees me riding around say hey if i dont say it first....

also,the worst thing to happen to bmx would have to be zach gerber
frontflip 9 set? come on,you're a robot buddy....f*ck

O+
Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 13:16 Quote
Broken chains,
Poped tubes,
Injurys,
Winny people,
Security,
school,
Work.

(by school and work i mean no time to ride Frown )

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 15:13 Quote
Not being able to afford a new bike, when your old one (even though it sucked in my case) was nicked.

O+
Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
Riderless skateboards. They scare the crap out of me they come flying at you and if one goes under you rear wheel sideways it will take you down. Hasent happen to me but i saw it happen once.

Also i hate the ill feeling between mtb and bmx i ride both and its almost like i cant admit to riding one when im doing the other.

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 16:17 Quote
Shoe2190 wrote:
Also i hate the ill feeling between mtb and bmx i ride both and its almost like i cant admit to riding one when im doing the other.

I know exactly what you mean, especially if you've got narrow bars on one, and wide on the other...

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 16:20 Quote
wisey wrote:
Shoe2190 wrote:

I know exactly what you mean, especially if you've got narrow bars on one, and wide on the other...
+1

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
tha-shiznit wrote:
NOTHING with a bike annoys me more then...

RAIN, like it was today,

all pumped up and ready to ride and it starts raining!!!!Cry Blank Stare Rolleyes

if you lived in canada youd be very depressed we get snow which is 1000x worse than rain

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 19:15 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
tha-shiznit wrote:
NOTHING with a bike annoys me more then...

RAIN, like it was today,

all pumped up and ready to ride and it starts raining!!!!Cry Blank Stare Rolleyes

if you lived in canada youd be very depressed we get snow which is 1000x worse than rain
Yeah i have heard about that,

but there are ways around that, like snow biking and stuff Big Grin

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 19:16 Quote
How bout the new f*cking regs that might be put into place?

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 19:19 Quote
ron-burgundy wrote:
nose casing is better then face planting.
face planting is pretty much a result of nose casing though?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.879540
Mobile Version of Website