Blk Mrkt MOB VS. Specialized P.3

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Blk Mrkt MOB VS. Specialized P.3
Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 18:06 Quote
on a side note: i agree with everyone saying that the mob is one of the best frames out there. where i live everyone had a different haggard setup on a different frame, my bud carson bought a mob, rode it at the skatepark a few times, and within 3 months of people asking to try it out, theres more than 13 local riders all running mobs now, and even more with riots

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 at 11:35 Quote
the p 3 is actually designed more for 4x and dual slalom. since specialized has a big race heritage.

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 at 17:53 Quote
no hes right you can buy a mob complete...all ya gotta do is ask...its just not advertised

Posted: May 1, 2009 at 11:01 Quote
i got a 09 p3 and love it!!! =))) its sooo much better then the mob. i ride my friends mob and its harder to do shit i think. And the p3 frame only weights lik 4.5 lbs or so!

Posted: May 1, 2009 at 11:15 Quote
plskier23 wrote:
i got a 09 p3 and love it!!! =))) its sooo much better then the mob. i ride my friends mob and its harder to do shit i think. And the p3 frame only weights lik 4.5 lbs or so!

To each their own. But I recon that 99% of the difference is the build or the size of the frame you borrowed. Mobs come in multiple frame sizes as opposed to p.3 that come in only one size - large.

Posted: May 1, 2009 at 11:20 Quote
BlkMrkt MOB for sure dude... Razz Big Grin

Posted: May 1, 2009 at 11:23 Quote
mob!!!!!!!! its way better!

Posted: May 1, 2009 at 19:55 Quote
This is a joke...c'mon guys! BLK MRKT's and P bikes are 2 different animals in the world of DJ bikes and we all know the king of the jungle is the MOB...RIOT even hunts and kills P bikes! Are we done?

Posted: May 1, 2009 at 20:20 Quote
singlespeedtoday wrote:
Nicely put... Big Grin

Thank you...amazing what 15 Bud Light's, a bunch of piss and vinegar and the common knowledge of the difference between a real DJ bike and a mass produced, but yet still a good and functional machine, and the perception of what people want and can afford, really is. See that...I was respecting the P bike for what it is...and know...I'm out!!!!!!!!!

Posted: May 1, 2009 at 21:27 Quote
plskier23 wrote:
what does your complete p3 weigh?

Posted: May 1, 2009 at 21:34 Quote
My 209 P3 weighs 26ish pounds with gears and heavy-ass wheels. Excellent frame, people REALLY need to ride the 2009 P3 before they can say the Mob is better.

Posted: May 1, 2009 at 21:38 Quote
you cant really compare a really comfy, great feeling bike to a uhm a p3 Blank Stare

O+
Posted: May 1, 2009 at 21:44 Quote
AmirB wrote:
you cant really compare a really comfy, great feeling bike to a uhm a p3 Blank Stare

WOW...I've ridden both and they are both great feeling (and quality) bikes so you need to get yourself hit w/ some knowledge before you talk smack about the p3. There is a reason it's been around for so long

Posted: May 1, 2009 at 21:47 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
AmirB wrote:

WOW...I've ridden both and they are both great feeling (and quality) bikes so you need to get yourself hit w/ some knowledge before you talk smack about the p3. There is a reason it's been around for so long

i mean, the mob is amazing, the p3 just feels pretty plain, but the spec is good

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019735
Mobile Version of Website