Bighit Vs. Stinky Pro's and Con's

PB Forum :: Downhill
Bighit Vs. Stinky Pro's and Con's
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 20:33 Quote
my big hit is hella dope

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 20:35 Quote
bighit = fsr=sooo plush
kona = good price for the components

personally id go for the bighit, lifetime warranty man, unlike kona which only has 1 or 2 years, and they have a bad rep too

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 20:35 Quote
what are better bikes?

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 20:36 Quote
better bikes are bikes that out perform other bikes

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 20:37 Quote
NO KONA BIKE IS A GOOD BIKE

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 20:39 Quote
please, shut up before your grave gets deeper

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 20:39 Quote
no no no, at the bottom of the third page, you said "those bikes are are better bikes"------- what bikes?

O+
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 20:58 Quote
Brake feedback isn't even that big of a deal, really. Going from a bike with FSR (Specialized demo 9) to a single pivot (Santa Cruz Bullit) I hardly even notice it. Sure its a bit easier to skid, but it really is an overinflated problem, and not really that noticeable.

That said I would still rather have a Bighit than a stinky.

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 21:11 Quote
<Photo does not exist: 2304442>

this thing takes literally everything except climbing big hills

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 21:39 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
please, shut up before your grave gets deeper

when someone pisses me off thier grave gets shallower cause i wanna kill them faster and burry them quicker.

O+
Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 3:30 Quote
edeltraught wrote:

ride one before you make climes like that. have you ridden all konas, no, how do you know that a kona king is a bad xc bike, or a bass is a bad ss bike. or a stab is a bad dh bike. you might have your oppinions, but oppinions are like ass holes, everyone has one. i see no way how you could consiter my kona "not a good bike" so before your putting down a whole brand, think. notice in my previous postes that i said nothing bad about bighits when i was trying to prove my point. this is because besides building them in my shop, and riding my friends demo a hand full of times, i have little experiance riding them. so think before you post again

photo

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 3:32 Quote
edeltraught wrote:
im with you konas r the biggest heap of shit ever,
get a huffy there fu king awsome, i have on n love it better that 2grand peices of fu king ashit

O+
Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 3:38 Quote
dhben11 wrote:
edeltraught wrote:
get a huffy there fu king awsome, i have on n love it better that 2grand peices of fu king ashit

how the hell do you have ANY experiance with kona. your a 14 year old grom. there is no way you have given anytime into riding a kona at all. your some little boy that just gets all his "facts" from posts on pinkbike. wow kid. make up your own mind about bikes. your just... i guess sad is the best way to put it. you are such a joke. pff. nice hard tail dude. do you even know the differance between the two bikes? Rolleyes lol Rolleyes

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 3:43 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
dhben11 wrote:
edeltraught wrote:

how the hell do you have ANY experiance with kona. your a 14 year old grom. there is no way you have given anytime into riding a kona at all. your some little boy that just gets all his "facts" from posts on pinkbike. wow kid. make up your own mind about bikes. your just... i guess sad is the best way to put it. you are such a joke. pff. nice hard tail dude. do you even know the differance between the two bikes? Rolleyes lol Rolleyes
bahahahahaha that was my mate giving his opinion
and yes i have ridden a kona before, wasnt a dual but it was a kona shread and i quite liked it, so sorry if this in some way offended anyone, and yer i would no the differnce between 2 bikes. oh and i like my hardtail, i like any ht cause imo there just sick

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 3:46 Quote
At first I thought Kona bashing was quite funny to watch everyone gang up on someone because there bike says kona on it, I may not particularly like them myself but the reason I don't like them is because they are using a faux bar which I'm not too keen on, everyone just jumps on the bad wagon these days and without any thought what so ever say kona suck hoping to get some satisfaction out of thinking they know some useful information. Not true!
/end rant

I say Bighit>Stinky soully on the suspension design

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023120
Mobile Version of Website