Powered by Outside

What do you do about homeless people?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
What do you do about homeless people?
Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 13:10 Quote
this thread is so depressing.
our governments spend billions on wars.
weve sent man to the moon.
we have an ever expanding economic (which sucks) system that turns men to billionarres in no time at all
the jews and muslims are killing eachother and were about to enter a 3rd world war. (not that thats at all relevant)
but we still cant get the homeless of the streets.
this world is backwards.

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 13:13 Quote
I agree with you but i dont think we should turn this thread into a political arguement which is what people will make it.

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 13:16 Quote
true.
give them a hot cup of soup and send em on their way.

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 13:17 Quote
bunnyhop over them

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 13:18 Quote
kick them in the face Pirate

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 13:20 Quote
LOL, i just remembered

there was a crack smoking hobo near our trail (i actually had to bunnyhop over him one time Salute ) and one time he came by us and asked us for cigaretes lol lol
we said no and he said "god bless you" and left. good guy

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 15:47 Quote
put them on a ship to Transylvania, and tell them there is a big piece of cheese waiting for them at the landing dock. Then dump them on a small island, and declare one of the hobos king of the island, and the others must to his/her bidding. but to give it a twist the other hobos will have magnums and lots of cigarettes. then every night one of the hobos is voted off at tribal counsel. which will consist of me and several other large flying toads. then the final remaining hobo will get to chose a prize, which are either $10, 10 pounds, or "the box". in the case of "the box" the hobo will be pulled apart by two bipolar rockets, one head ubiquitously south and the other flying north. thus ripping him to pieces.

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 16:01 Quote
ben24 wrote:
put them on a ship to Transylvania, and tell them there is a big piece of cheese waiting for them at the landing dock. Then dump them on a small island, and declare one of the hobos king of the island, and the others must to his/her bidding. but to give it a twist the other hobos will have magnums and lots of cigarettes. then every night one of the hobos is voted off at tribal counsel. which will consist of me and several other large flying toads. then the final remaining hobo will get to chose a prize, which are either $10, 10 pounds, or "the box". in the case of "the box" the hobo will be pulled apart by two bipolar rockets, one head ubiquitously south and the other flying north. thus ripping him to pieces.
maybe i should try that

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 16:18 Quote
cool6 wrote:
Over the weekend we were working on a new stretch of trail and we found out the hobos have moved in. Anyone ever have a problem like this? My city has an ordinance against this sort of thing but there has got to be an easier way to get them to move. We skirted the edge of their "village" and continued on our way. Maybe they'll get the idea and move along. Nice isn't something I do very well so advice would be appreciated.

homeless people live super shitty lives, very seldom by choice, regardless, if they can find a semi comfortable spot to chill for hours and hours i say let them. maybe build some cool ladder bridges that double as shelter... and chances are the city will tell you and the homeless to get out.

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 16:19 Quote
cool6 wrote:
squaredwheels wrote:
gaz321 wrote:
Pay the £3 an hour or pay them in food and get them to help you dig?

best post in this thread.
Agreed

+2

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 16:23 Quote
do tricks over them.

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 16:31 Quote
steal all there saved up money

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 16:32 Quote
dhben11 wrote:

austrailian? that explains it... ignorant

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
Wait, I thought Canadians hated ignorant fat mcdonald's-munching rednecks from America!

Glad to see some other people being hated on.

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 at 16:38 Quote
rybennett wrote:
dhben11 wrote:

austrailian? that explains it... ignorant
canadian? that explains it....wanker

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018363
Mobile Version of Website