Lafayette Bike Park coming this summer!

PB Forum :: USA - West
Lafayette Bike Park coming this summer!
O+ FL
Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 7:45 Quote
ffdawson wrote:
PhoS wrote:
ffdawson wrote:
Anybody seen the www.nolafayettebikepark.com website.

srsly Dead Horse

ya maybe so... but it hadn't been mentioned in this thread, and i think its a worthwhile topic...

No I mean that douchebag that made the site is beating a dead horse...

Posted: Jun 27, 2011 at 15:37 Quote
soo is the park still being delayed?

O+ FL
Posted: Jun 27, 2011 at 22:31 Quote
Give it another 3-5 years lol

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2011 at 15:49 Quote
HEY FOLKS!!!
its time again!

Lafayette Residents!!! want to help your city's future growth? come Monday the 25th before 9pm the to the new library, the BIKE PARK is up for vote again! we need all you residents to come out and help keep this thing going! show your support for the future of the city!!!

If your a lafayette RESIDENT the city would love to hear that you (and those 5 other neighbors your forwarding this to) are still out there and still want that park.

This is a SHOWING of support, we dont need to comment at this point, its mainly a numbers game!

some more info from the bike park email list
bigquotesThis Monday night, July 25, 2011, is an important meeting for the proposed Lafayette Bike Park. The Parks, Trails & Recreation Commission is recommending the City Council hire a qualified consultant to prepare an Initial Study and the appropriate environmental review document (see attached staff report). The meeting begins at 7pm, and it is estimated this item will be discussed around 9pm. If you want to speak, you can fill out a speaker slip when you arrive and you’ll have up to 3 minutes to talk.

Follow this link to get the complete Council agenda July 25, 2011 City Council Agenda.

The meeting will be held at the Lafayette Library, 3491 Mt. Diablo Blvd. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can send comments in an email to the city council: [email]cityhall@lovelafayette.org[/email].

If you have any questions, please contact City of Lafayette Parks, Trails and Recreation Director Jennifer Russell at: [email]JRussell@ci.lafayette.ca.us[/email].
got any questions let me know or come see me monday night

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.lafayettebikepark.com/Design_files/LBP%20Final%20Design%20Plan.a_1.png

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2011 at 15:50 Quote
KEEP this stuff positive guys! no more hating on the other people, we are a bikers not haters

Posted: Mar 4, 2012 at 19:02 Quote
I grew up in Burton Valley (Lafayette) and the city def needs more stuff life this. Good luck!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022985
Mobile Version of Website