Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Football/Soccer Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Football/Soccer Thread
Posted: May 31, 2009 at 6:15 Quote
Katol wrote:
harriieee wrote:
dylanger9 wrote:
gotta love the MU

... if you aren't English, yes, because they're the only side you've heard of.

what do you mean? i like ManU because of they're playing style, not because "it's the only side i've heard of".

i really like ronaldo, but i wonder what he will do later on and how he will compare to other players. who here is psyched for FIFA 2010!?!?

"i like ManU because of they're playing style"

Lol, what playing style is this? And which other teams have you heard of other than the top 4?

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 6:37 Quote
sam-davies wrote:
Katol wrote:
harriieee wrote:

... if you aren't English, yes, because they're the only side you've heard of.

what do you mean? i like ManU because of they're playing style, not because "it's the only side i've heard of".

i really like ronaldo, but i wonder what he will do later on and how he will compare to other players. who here is psyched for FIFA 2010!?!?

"i like ManU because of they're playing style"

Lol, what playing style is this? And which other teams have you heard of other than the top 4?
they become intense when they play. their playing style is tight and quick. i know alot of teams. real madrid, olympique lyonnaise, inter/a.c milan, toronto fc, LA galaxy, villareal....

dont think just because you live in a country where soccer is more popular and that i live in canada i am ignorant. who the hell are you to judge me???Rolleyes

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 8:06 Quote
I think he was talking about the Premier League. To be honest, they do play damn nice football, I just hate them. I hate all their players. I always have, I always will. Don't know why. My team doesn't even have an abnormally large rivalry with theirs. They're just..... scum.

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 8:12 Quote
Yea I was talking about the Premiership, the majority of people outside of Manchester/UK only support them because it's the only team they know.

" I just hate them. I hate all their players. I always have, I always will." - I'm the same to some extent, I don't like a lot of their players but I like some e.g. Van Der Sar, Giggs etc. Granted, the main reason for me liking Giggs is because he's Welsh Razz I think the main reason for them being hated by non Man U supporters is because they are winning. The same happened with Liverpool in the 80s/90s and a couple of years back when Mourinho was the manager of Chelsea. It wont be long until it happens to the might Swansea City when they get to the Premiership and win the treble Razz

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 8:22 Quote
My hate is unconditional. When Rooney plays for England, Man City/Arsenal/Chelsea fans seem to forget that they hate him. Not me. I hate him just as much. But I also hate Liverpool, just for being Liverpool. I don't necessarily automatically hate all their players, though. It's an interesting world of hate from where I'm sitting.

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 8:23 Quote
Lol OK, which team do you support?

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 8:39 Quote
WHUFC. Good teams like these are composed of sick-notes and has-beens like Diego Tristan.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I just hate everything to do with football. All our players are overpaid for their talent. But that's premier league football.... getting pretty into supporting Bath City Football Club with where I now live. Conference South. Oh yes.

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 8:49 Quote
harriieee wrote:
WHUFC. Good teams like these are composed of sick-notes and has-beens like Diego Tristan.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I just hate everything to do with football. All our players are overpaid for their talent. But that's premier league football.... getting pretty into supporting Bath City Football Club with where I now live. Conference South. Oh yes.

Lol, I've never been to see a Premiership game but I've been watching Swansea City since they were in the old Division 3, one thing I notice is you don't get the attitude from players like "I'll be getting paid for this game anyway so it doesn't matter how well I play" that you do with certain Premiership players.

O+ FL
Posted: May 31, 2009 at 14:32 Quote
harriieee wrote:
My hate is unconditional. When Rooney plays for England, Man City/Arsenal/Chelsea fans seem to forget that they hate him. Not me. I hate him just as much. But I also hate Liverpool, just for being Liverpool. I don't necessarily automatically hate all their players, though. It's an interesting world of hate from where I'm sitting.

i cant stand rooney even on england!

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 16:57 Quote
carnell wrote:
harriieee wrote:

Rooney is one ugly gorilla beast.

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 17:16 Quote
ryanshim wrote:
carnell wrote:
harriieee wrote:

who friggin owns and is an awesome player.

O+ FL
Posted: May 31, 2009 at 18:45 Quote
Katol wrote:
ryanshim wrote:
carnell wrote:

who friggin owns and is an awesome player.

He may be a good football player but he is an idiot, and if he wasnt a fottballer he'd be a chav.

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 3:48 Quote
carnell wrote:
harriieee wrote:

He's even worse when he plays England Razz But I'm Welsh so I would say that Razz

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 8:42 Quote
Yeah but he's one hell of a footballer!
Same with me i can't stand Steven Gerrard when he's playing for England.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.130228
Mobile Version of Website