Powered by Outside

Next revolutionary invetion in biking

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Next revolutionary invetion in biking
Posted: May 28, 2009 at 17:39 Quote
the D3o stuff is ridiculously expensive. that would be like a $300-500 jersey.

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 17:41 Quote
the-biking-whyking wrote:
im thinking brake cables that run through the frame i know its been done as a custom modification but who cares; i dont know a many teachers who would know that

look at the transition TR450. they run the rear derailleur cable through the rear triangle. pretty sweet idea so the cable doent wear as fast or get caught on anything

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 17:44 Quote
the Lapierre bikes do that as well.

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 17:51 Quote
streetxbikerx13 wrote:
umm someone told me at my local skate park e13 was designing it but havent heard anything else on it so dont know if its true but pedals that spring back to being flat when theres no prssure on them like youll still be able to ride and move the pedals around and stuff but once your feet are off they become back to normal/flat so there is way less leg gouges/cuts
i saw that in a magazine too....i think?

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 5:26 Quote
get-hucked666 wrote:
I have planned for years...

I have lost blood...

I have lost relatives.. friends and animals sacrificed to the cause...

I plan to seek out the ultimate in bicycle technology, My plan is...

The Invisible bike. 100% theft proof and takes up very little space!

it takes out the same space a normal bike, you just cant see it...

ok so would hexagonal stanchions be better than round ones?

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 5:34 Quote
jbloch37 wrote:
im thinking brake cables that run through the frame i know its been done as a custom modification but who cares; i dont know a many teachers who would know that

look at the transition TR450. they run the rear derailleur cable through the rear triangle. pretty sweet idea so the cable doent wear as fast or get caught on anything

Its also decently common for road bikes in an effort to keep a streamlined bike.

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 7:42 Quote
pjcoffey55 wrote:
streetxbikerx13 wrote:
umm someone told me at my local skate park e13 was designing it but havent heard anything else on it so dont know if its true but pedals that spring back to being flat when theres no prssure on them like youll still be able to ride and move the pedals around and stuff but once your feet are off they become back to normal/flat so there is way less leg gouges/cuts

Rumor. Our pedals will just be extremely light, extremely simple, and just plain work. Plus I handle tech support...should you ever need it. tup

Pedals should be out in a few months...we're just getting all the chainguides up to speed first.

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 15:11 Quote
philw86 wrote:
pjcoffey55 wrote:
streetxbikerx13 wrote:

Rumor. Our pedals will just be extremely light, extremely simple, and just plain work. Plus I handle tech support...should you ever need it. tup

Pedals should be out in a few months...we're just getting all the chainguides up to speed first.
i thought i saw in a mag like a year ago that they would have some type of adjustability on the amount they would spin

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 15:16 Quote
jbloch37 wrote:

let alone the fact that orange and cannondale have been doing it since 2005 (possibly even earlier).

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 8:07 Quote
pjcoffey55 wrote:
philw86 wrote:
pjcoffey55 wrote:

i thought i saw in a mag like a year ago that they would have some type of adjustability on the amount they would spin
Yep, adjustable spin control and a special bushing design. They should be pretty slick when they're done. My pedals on my 4x rig have no pins left... Cry

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020599
Mobile Version of Website