Powered by Outside

whats the farthest you can manual

PB Forum :: Beginners
whats the farthest you can manual
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 17:40 Quote
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
it's always good to make people laugh...even when it's true about how much i suck at manuals.tup
there was a point in time when i truly throught i would never be able to manual, it just wasnt working but i kept trying and once you get it, you get it so keep trying

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 17:41 Quote
about 150 feet at about 40 km/h

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 17:43 Quote
street55dirt wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
it's always good to make people laugh...even when it's true about how much i suck at manuals.tup
there was a point in time when i truly throught i would never be able to manual, it just wasnt working but i kept trying and once you get it, you get it so keep trying
yeah, i'll keep trying in the spring because trying to manual on snowy, icey roads is a bad idea. (i'll just fall even faster)

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 17:45 Quote
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
street55dirt wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
yeah, i'll keep trying in the spring because trying to manual on snowy, icey roads is a bad idea. (i'll just fall even faster)

trying to manual on snow/icy roads isnt a bad idea, its death

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 17:46 Quote
street55dirt wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
street55dirt wrote:

trying to manual on snow/icy roads isnt a bad idea, its death
haha, now you made me laugh. tup

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 17:48 Quote
lol sweet but back to topic! ahh im so maturelol

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 17:49 Quote
street55dirt wrote:
lol sweet but back to topic! ahh im so maturelol
okay back on topic, so....

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 17:50 Quote
ma best m8 can manual for as long as he wants on a downhill rd he will keep goin until the road runs out or till he stops he can even put tricks in while he doin like 20k down a rd like do a x-up or cranks flip and such

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 17:53 Quote
Flat about 200 feet, downhill about 500.

Dobermann's sweet spot, is very sweet indeed.

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 13:10 Quote
I can pretty much manual/wheely forever... I'll wheely, manual, stop on the rear wheel, take off again on the rear wheel without puttin the wheel down. I think I've mastered it lol! I haven't fallen from a manual in forever too.
The longest I don't know, if we count doing a manual and the pedalling a bit to catch speed again and manualling again, there's no real end...
as for speed, I once went down a hill following a miata that was doing 70km/h and did a manual for about 5-8 sec which would be quite the distance... it was extremely hard to get the bike at the perfect position and once the bike went down I almost wiped out because the front wheel slowed down and accelerated real quick, trowing the bike off balance...

The guy in the miata was quite entertain though hehe

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 13:24 Quote
not far, maybe 10 feet. i never realy cared about manuals untill a few weeks ago.

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 13:41 Quote
I can do em pretty much indefinitly so its all about:
how long it takes my fat ass to get tired
if there are cracks or bumps or ruts on the ground

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 10:32 Quote
I duno if this is gona work
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=6682990411

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 12:46 Quote
how about out of stuff like QPs? harder to get to the sweet spot then.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019990
Mobile Version of Website