Powered by Outside

People who have ridden blk mrkt mobs/riots whats good and bad about them???

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
People who have ridden blk mrkt mobs/riots whats good and bad about them???
Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 20:53 Quote
mattdayro wrote:
Its not a big problem but with my mob i put my seat where it is able to be pinched it is almost over the handel bars and it looks like a XC er... its not a big problem but the seat tube is a little bit low

Very few people pinch seats for tricks any more.

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 21:48 Quote
wel ya but for lke no handers and drop barspins

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 21:51 Quote
mattdayro wrote:
wel ya but for lke no handers and drop barspins

Not necessary. Look at BMX. Everyone slams their seat now. It's better style.

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 23:12 Quote
So they are sweet for park ans street, but if I wanted to DJ 90% of the time, a blkmrkt wouldnt be the one for me? Not the best DJ only bike?

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 23:58 Quote
coopers wrote:
So they are sweet for park ans street, but if I wanted to DJ 90% of the time, a blkmrkt wouldnt be the one for me? Not the best DJ only bike?

It was originally designed to be a dirt frame that was capable of taking air abuse at parks. The geometry however has proven to be efficient for technical tricks on streets or in the parks as well. It was designed by Carter Holland, you watch him ride, rarely does he do tricks not involving being in the air. He mostly rides dirt and when he is riding park he is jumping all the time.

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 8:58 Quote
coopers wrote:

I just know a buddy of mine with one and he has problems doing half a backflip(the half that makes you land on your headMadder ) when he is trying to pull up and boost in the djs thats just his impression i have honestly never jumped his though just becuase the fact it feels so cramped in the tt area.

FL
Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 9:25 Quote
all you need to know... blakcmarkets have the best geometry ever. VERY few bikes are as good. get one now.

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 15:19 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
mattdayro wrote:
Its not a big problem but with my mob i put my seat where it is able to be pinched it is almost over the handel bars and it looks like a XC er... its not a big problem but the seat tube is a little bit low

Very few people pinch seats for tricks any more.
it doesnt matter who pinches their seat or not its not like if some pro doesnt pinch , u shouldnt pinch either , but ya when u first lear barspins and stuff its good to have ur seat way up but as u graduallu start to get used to it u can do it with ur seat slammed and no pinchtup

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 15:38 Quote
all ive heard is good things. im think im gonna get one myself, go for it.

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 4:40 Quote
the only thing is the logo is a sticker. Thats it is the best frame i have ever had!!!!!!!!!!! So solid!!!

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 4:43 Quote
simondignard wrote:
its a really godd frame, before my riot, i had a norco one25(broken) and after a kona for waiting my blk mrkt riot and i was surprised how they spin easily. i ride it since 2 or 3 months and i can't find any bad things about them, probably just the headset(fsa impact) which is break. i ride it yet and its okay but if you buy it i think you should take a better one like demolition or a bmx brand.

i hope this comments will help and sorry for my english

you should get the eastern internal headset. it really nice check it out.

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 4:47 Quote
britboxxer wrote:
how much are the frames?

i got my riot for 450

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 4:50 Quote
mattdayro wrote:
mattdayro wrote:
IM GETTING MINE IN 2 days so iill post some asome picks PIMP BUILD

MMMYYYY BIKEEE
photo

the pike is no good for street. i had it slammed and hard all the time so watch out for that.

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 8:59 Quote
sleeth21 wrote:
the pike is no good for street. i had it slammed and hard all the time so watch out for that.

...watch out for what?

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 11:12 Quote
creamsoda wrote:
sleeth21 wrote:

...watch out for what?

using pikes for street

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.061098
Mobile Version of Website