Powered by Outside

Tyres for Downhill Racing

PB Forum :: Downhill
Tyres for Downhill Racing
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 at 3:52 Quote
there is no one set up to run for wet and dry, look at tire recomandations as do alot of testing your self and find what you like, like i have my tire choice isalways beeing questioned but it works for me. i run high rollers (2.35 rear and 2.1 front) yes okay it may not make sense to every one but it works for the trials i ride, the 2.1 give a suprisingly high about of grip while being ridiculaly light, the i used to run 2.1 on the back as well but swopped it out for a 2.35 as i were going though tubes like mad, but for try i would only bump up tire sizes (wish i did last ride actually) but minions are really bad in thick mud as my friend found out, it was like they were 4.0 where they were 2.5 (with all the mud) but the high rollers are great.

Posted: Jan 14, 2009 at 4:06 Quote
Conti Diggas are the shit! I am running WTB ProwlerMX Team DHs now and want to see how well they work before I switch back to the Continentals. Never had any issues with the Contis; New bike and the WTBs came stock. I'm lazy and don't feel like changing the tires over... yet!

Posted: May 20, 2012 at 14:42 Quote
Nobody for schwalbes ?

Posted: May 20, 2012 at 21:42 Quote
Adz9814 wrote:
Nobody for schwalbes ?

Schwalbes all the way. Love them.

Posted: May 23, 2012 at 9:41 Quote
wet ; schwalbe dirty dan
dry scwalbe muddy mary or wicked will depends on a surface of ground

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018898
Mobile Version of Website