Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

The Congregational Venue For Exuberantly Large Words - View Context Inside

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Congregational Venue For Exuberantly Large Words - View Context Inside
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 12:05 Quote
dkidd wrote:
"Those practitioners of blatant versimilitude prattling on concerning various velocimanipedal archetypes are perpetuating a pernicious paradigm, which must be brought to a perennial pause, lest the life-span of this site be truncated severely."

People on PB are chattin' about stuff without knowin' their shit, and it gotta stop if this site wants to continue.

And I'm 90% sure you made up velocimanipedal.

Unhallowed, I await the idiosyncratic verbal manifestation of your machinations with express zeal.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 12:17 Quote
I'm waiting for your really long sentence that you're excited to post.

Here's a good one.

Gastronomical sagacity admonishes me that I have reached the ultimate state of deglutition consistent to dietetic integrity. I am sufficiently suffonsified.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 20:34 Quote
bigquotesWhoever first guesses what the poster was saying, gets to post the next sentence

Singular posts per time. Whom who correctly states the previous inquiry, may decide to pass it on or post.

EDIT: It's the dude of Lettus' turn.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 20:42 Quote
lettusdude wrote:

Here's a good one.

Gastronomical sagacity admonishes me that I have reached the ultimate state of deglutition consistent to dietetic integrity. I am sufficiently suffonsified.

I have prepared good food which amazes me that I have been eating a consistent (I know what it means, but I can't of a word to replace it) diet. I am very pleased.

EDIT: The rules are, if I get this right, it's my turn to post a sentence but if I get it wrong, guesses are still open. Please don't post your own without having a guess at this one.

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 23:15 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
antidisestablishmentarianism is a part of my vocabulary which is constituted of many redundant prefixes.

I was going to use that one!

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 23:18 Quote
adamdigby wrote:
norcorulz wrote:
antidisestablishmentarianism is a part of my vocabulary which is constituted of many redundant prefixes.

I was going to use that one!

Do you have a guess for Lettusdude's sentence?

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 1:06 Quote
bigquotesGastronomical sagacity admonishes me that I have reached the ultimate state of deglutition consistent to dietetic integrity. I am sufficiently suffonsified.

your stomach is fat enough, according to what you eat?

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 6:26 Quote
lettusdude wrote:

Here's a good one.

you are full (you ate enough to fill your stomach)

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 17:38 Quote
the required trajectory to surpass the cranial regions of the vast majority of pinkbike aficionados brings me to ponder the wisdom of such an vocabulary intensive and exuberantly phrased collection of postings in this thread. I fear that the whistling caused by such a mass misinterpretation might bring the intelligent amongst our most learned selves to succumb to a permanent and resounding deafness. is it not prudent to filter out such elements of predominant stupidity? I await your intellectual responses to my conundrums of reason.

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 17:48 Quote
knightridersix04 wrote:
lettusdude wrote:

Here's a good one.

you are full (you ate enough to fill your stomach)

Ding ding ding!! You got it.

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 17:55 Quote
my canine companion has the knowledge of how to exercise the congressional sport of football with a sound restraint device used in an auricle

edit* best I could come up with right now (tired)

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 18:10 Quote
knightridersix04 wrote:
my canine companion has the knowledge of how to exercise the congressional sport of football with a sound restraint device used in an auricle

ur dog knows how 2 play football with an earplug?

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 19:36 Quote
ledzeppie wrote:
knightridersix04 wrote:

ur dog knows how 2 play football with an earplug?
soccer but yes

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 19:49 Quote
ok figure this one out

I just expelled an enormous amount of CH4 out of my bum

lol

just kidding im passing it on

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 19:54 Quote
Attention Women bringing you SandwichesAttention

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.451754
Mobile Version of Website