PB Forum :: Downhill
Ted Willaims ghetto boys race
Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 10:16 Quote
i would be up for it

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 20:15 Quote
id definitly be up for it.

let me know

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 14:11 Quote
I would be up to it if you keep the cost down and the shuttling is efficient (quick)

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 14:15 Quote
im down to race and help.. a shuttle would be prime if you could get that togeather

O+
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 17:14 Quote
update:
-shuttle is in the process it will probably be on sunday only*
-i went to teds today and scoped out some courses but still figuring out the bottom half.
-there probably will be a pedal section at the bottom (please dont come if your going to bitch)
-discounts are avaliable for people who help out*
-the money racied is going towards a free lap or equal timing system so weekly races can be held or something
-If you ahve any suggestions or advice please message me asap I'm hoping for a january (ghetto boys time trial social gathering)
email ghettoboys2010@gmail.com

O+
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 17:43 Quote
bubba120491 wrote:
update:
-i went to teds today and scoped out some courses but still figuring out the bottom half.
-there probably will be a pedal section at the bottom (please dont come if your going to bitch)
-the money racied is going towards a free lap or equal timing system so weekly races can be held or something
-If you ahve any suggestions or advice please message me asap I'm hoping for a january (ghetto boys time trial social gathering)
i dont mind a pedal section as long as its not like "the wall"

O+
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 18:04 Quote
it wont be like the wall

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 19:11 Quote
It'll be like the triple-wall! That would be hell.

O+
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 20:08 Quote
[Quote="adamdigby"]It'll be like the triple-wall! That would be hell.[/Quote0]
i wont let you win that easy adam hahhah

O+
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 21:28 Quote
I'm definately down. Sounds super fun!

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 13:14 Quote
bubba120491 wrote:
update:

Pedaling isnt "downhill" count me out

Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 15:26 Quote
seanyboy760 wrote:
bubba120491 wrote:
update:

Pedaling isnt "downhill" count me out

Yes it is, this is why Sam Blenkinsop and all the other little guys are not nearly as successful or good as Steve Peat or Greg Minaar. They can pedal because they know that in order to be fast you have to make up every second you can by pedaling. This "downhill isn't pedaling" attitude is why all the other bike genres think we are lazy bums. If you want to be fast you have to pedal, therefore making pedaling a part of downhill.

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 17:53 Quote
wow lame pedaining is a part of downhill. but anyways
well the first ghetto boys timed social gathering is invite only message me if you want in?
and the course is just about done!

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 17:56 Quote
and there is NO shuttle thats why its only gonna be $5!!!!!!

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2009 at 22:25 Quote
E-mail ghettoboys2010@gmail.com
for a spot

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018748
Mobile Version of Website