HELP im trying to find good bmx frames that come in purple!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
HELP im trying to find good bmx frames that come in purple!
Posted: Jan 20, 2010 at 22:50 Quote
I'd ride a Hoffman.

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 6:12 Quote
I would to I dont understand why everyone has beef when they sponsor some of the best park and street riders

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 7:22 Quote
bhfreeride27 wrote:
I would to I dont understand why everyone has beef when they sponsor some of the best park and street riders
its the same thing as haro there just not cool enough

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 19:04 Quote
scottcampbell wrote:
Jacobrjett wrote:
on pinkbike all logic is removed so people can argue for fun

if he cares what colour his bike is more then how it rides then he obviously doesnt have a clue about bmxing, let him learn the hard way, you guys are just wasting your time,

hes probably not even serious about buying a frame anyway, if he was he would choose something he wanted.
Buddy did I say I dont care how my bike rides, You obviously have no f*cking clue what you are talking about because I previously stated that I am looking for a purple frame and im also lookin at the geometry... Ive already built a bike before and I love the way it rides dumbass, oh and I also got it in the color I liked but that doesnt matter cause to be a cool bmxer you have to not care about the color of your bike.

You obviously have no clue what YOUR talking about if you have to rely on a mountainbike website to choose a frame. If you have a nice bike in the colour you like then why do you want a new one, your just pissed you got called out and your trying to make yourself sound like a "big man" and your afraid to admit you are a clueless idiot, please do us all a favour including yourself and just delete your pinkbike account and go pester some other people, we dont have time for morons like you. 2 cents

now im gonna go ride my bike. bye

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 19:05 Quote
Paint any frame you want

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 22:31 Quote
perkz wrote:
iBMX306 wrote:
ride24bikes wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.fdsons.com/images/paint/s4/6456834.JPG

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015764
Mobile Version of Website