Powered by Outside

Best trick ever pulled.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Best trick ever pulled.
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 18:54 Quote
wigglez2 wrote:
The best tricks ever are simple tricks. tables and turndowns. steezed out can cans, stuff like that, circus tricks are silly. Simple tricks done to perfection will always be more appealing to me then triple whip chip dip X games insanity.

totally agree, all the tricks that come together smoothly

Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 20:57 Quote
luckyfourleafclover wrote:
wigglez2 wrote:
The best tricks ever are simple tricks. tables and turndowns. steezed out can cans, stuff like that, circus tricks are silly. Simple tricks done to perfection will always be more appealing to me then triple whip chip dip X games insanity.

totally agree, all the tricks that come together smoothly

agreed i think the best trick is a 270 clicked 360 turndown over anything huge

Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 22:26 Quote
ryaneles wrote:
sherbet wrote:
If someone did a tuck no over a 80 foot + gap I'd say it's incredible. Yet again, more about execution than the trick.

I also posted those two because I knew people would appreciate them, and it's on topic.

On the note of the three footy whip, it was done a while ago. He was the first.

when you go throw a flawless truck down a 12 set, then you can say reynolds has no style, cause he has alot of it, but best style would have to be aitken for sure

Thankfully I can have an opinion regardless of my skill level.

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 at 5:22 Quote
sherbet wrote:
ryaneles wrote:
sherbet wrote:
If someone did a tuck no over a 80 foot + gap I'd say it's incredible. Yet again, more about execution than the trick.

I also posted those two because I knew people would appreciate them, and it's on topic.

On the note of the three footy whip, it was done a while ago. He was the first.

when you go throw a flawless truck down a 12 set, then you can say reynolds has no style, cause he has alot of it, but best style would have to be aitken for sure

Thankfully I can have an opinion regardless of my skill level.

but your saying a 3 footjam whip is sytle or sick. To me its just repetative. Anything over 2 rotations should just go to the circus

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 at 5:33 Quote
Trust me, I know that you have an opinion on the subject. So do I. Moving on.

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 at 12:04 Quote
dave mirra secret ware house session on youtube have a look for it sum really good tricks

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 at 9:51 Quote
Cash roll wins.

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 at 10:02 Quote
A-town wrote:
mikeyridesbikes wrote:
A-town wrote:
flair means a flip air not a 180 backflip therefore a double flair is a double flip air. so no backwards landing

Flair is a flip 180 in a quarter pipe. Therefore a double flair would basically be a double flip 360.
no it is not. a flair is a flip air hence the name. they put flip and air together
it isn't landed in fakie for the same reason a double whip air isn't landed in fakie it is two tailwhips in an air and a double flair is two flips in one air.
ps i love you wigglez2. word to you mate for being rad

Why isn't a flair landed fakie in a quarter? Because there is a 180 thrown in. If you just did a 'flip air' in a quarter you would land fakie. You need the 180 to land forwards.

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 at 10:05 Quote
mikeyridesbikes wrote:
A-town wrote:
mikeyridesbikes wrote:

Flair is a flip 180 in a quarter pipe. Therefore a double flair would basically be a double flip 360.
no it is not. a flair is a flip air hence the name. they put flip and air together
it isn't landed in fakie for the same reason a double whip air isn't landed in fakie it is two tailwhips in an air and a double flair is two flips in one air.
ps i love you wigglez2. word to you mate for being rad

Why isn't a flair landed fakie in a quarter? Because there is a 180 thrown in. If you just did a 'flip air' in a quarter you would land fakie. You need the 180 to land forwards.
yes there is a 180but thats the air part. if you air qpipe your 180 above the coping. a double flairs a bouble backflip air. 2 backflip+ air (180) if it was a 360 hedbe landing fakie

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 at 10:14 Quote
Devan-Holdaway wrote:
link?
cant get a link coz of computer beig dumb an besides dont be lazy lol Razz

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 12:22 Quote
bmx-62 wrote:
macneil-bmxer wrote:
bmx-62 wrote:
isnt that how aitken got hurt? 360 can tire grab?

nope he was just doing a regular 360 at a park.
yeah he fell on jumps dude.
he fell doing a 360 top side nfc tire grab on dirt. it was in a few ride mags

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 20:23 Quote
sd52bad wrote:
Not the best, but you gotta say, its impressive
http://www.vitalbmx.com/videos/member/The-StratFlip,12982/kylecarlson,363
that just looks like how daniel dhers tailwhips. open legs and back wheel above his head.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020713
Mobile Version of Website