Powered by Outside

2009 Spring Toronto International Bike Show- " Underground Sesh" Thread!

PB Forum :: Canada - East
2009 Spring Toronto International Bike Show- " Underground Sesh" Thread!
Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 8:05 Quote
Hucked it on single tracks too. That's like, double points. Haha.

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 8:16 Quote
you guys are hilarious lol. The bike show was great this year, I volunteered all weekend long for the BMX Course, including helping bring it from storage in lamport stadium, setting it up, then taking it all down after and bringing it to it's summer location where it will be setup at wallace emerson community centre (free to ride) at dufferin and dupont in toronto. Anyone who watched the pro finals for bmx knows how f*cking crazy the show was.

I saw it all live sitting on top of the 10 foot deck =p

http://bmx.transworld.net/2009/03/16/2009-toronto-bmx-jam-pro-finals-video/

And I got to ride the course for a total of 5-6 hours throughout the weekend, sicckk.

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 9:34 Quote
Oh man I know the show was crazzzzy. I saw it on Saturday and it was probs betetr on Sunday. I almost fell off of the estands like six times from Will Fishers Tuck No over that crazy gap and the 360 to fakie on that same gap.

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 9:46 Quote
stpriider2 wrote:
Oh man I know the show was crazzzzy. I saw it on Saturday and it was probs betetr on Sunday. I almost fell off of the estands like six times from Will Fishers Tuck No over that crazy gap and the 360 to fakie on that same gap.
No one 3'd it to fakie man =p Someone 540'd it though, and this kid zane bradley who came 2nd in am and is only 14, tucked that gap aswell, actually he was the first person to hit it in qualifiers, and then after he almost landed a 540 over it. Kids crazy at 14, he also 3 tucked over the spine like 4 feet high. Im f*cking jealous haha Frown

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 18:18 Quote
sherbet wrote:

lol you should see how out of true those wheels are and the spokes are also extremely loose.

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 5:49 Quote
patrickrider wrote:
stpriider2 wrote:
No one 3'd it to fakie man =p Someone 540'd it though, and this kid zane bradley who came 2nd in am and is only 14, tucked that gap aswell, actually he was the first person to hit it in qualifiers, and then after he almost landed a 540 over it. Kids crazy at 14, he also 3 tucked over the spine like 4 feet high. Im f*cking jealous haha Frown

Crazy little huckers ehh. On Saturday, I saw Will fisher hit that huge gap and then he tucked it. After that another guy 3'ed to fakie on it, but I can't remember if he landed it or not. 540 over that is rediculous.!Eek

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 6:01 Quote
Damn the comp looked so much sicker than last year (when I actually went) but no 540 over the gap in that vid Frown It's still mad to tuck it though Eek

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 6:11 Quote
Iknow it was huuuugeEek I like your caption thing under your pic lol. And don't you live in the U.K or something? How did you come to the show?

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 6:20 Quote
Cheers, it's not my quote it was some other guy on here, can't remember who.

Yeah I live in London but I have relatives in Toronto and last March I was staying with them and we went to the show (the cousin my age is mad on bikes too craig1215)

The BMX display at the London bike show was shit, there was like one jump box and the biggest trick all day apart from tucks was a truckdriver...

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 7:20 Quote
snook wrote:
Damn the comp looked so much sicker than last year (when I actually went) but no 540 over the gap in that vid Frown It's still mad to tuck it though Eek
I can't remember who but someone hit it opposite so it was a 10 foot quarter to a 5 foot quarter that was like 3 feet back which is so f*cked up, and they tucked it, almost 540'd it, and tail whipped it.

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 7:48 Quote
patrickrider wrote:
snook wrote:
I can't remember who but someone hit it opposite so it was a 10 foot quarter to a 5 foot quarter that was like 3 feet back which is so f*cked up, and they tucked it, almost 540'd it, and tail whipped it.
cole

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 8:29 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
sherbet wrote:

lol you should see how out of true those wheels are and the spokes are also extremely loose.

True it up then. Razz

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 8:32 Quote
juan0724 wrote:
patrickrider wrote:
snook wrote:
cole

he tried to 540 it 3 times and got his left shin owned on the coping of the landing on the last attmept... even the judges held their shins when they saw him case

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 13:39 Quote
creamsoda wrote:
juan0724 wrote:
patrickrider wrote:
cole

he tried to 540 it 3 times and got his left shin owned on the coping of the landing on the last attmept... even the judges held their shins when they saw him case

Thats crazy, is it Cole Dow?

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 13:44 Quote
dunno, i remember his first name is cole, and he was riding for either the warehouse or industry.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018033
Mobile Version of Website