Powered by Outside

Mount Edward Dirt Jumps (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia)

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Mount Edward Dirt Jumps (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia)
Posted: Oct 22, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
no,but dirt jumps are lame.

Posted: Oct 22, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
bangger wrote:
no,but dirt jumps are lame.

agree haha, and now we can get something fun to ride Smile

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 12:32 Quote
benjamindoucett wrote:
Thread fail
Dead for two years aha.

Posted: May 3, 2010 at 18:10 Quote
Not many people ride them now, but they had a complete overhall

Posted: May 11, 2010 at 17:46 Quote
did the city get on them yet?

O+
Posted: May 11, 2010 at 19:47 Quote
bangger wrote:
did the city get on them yet?

About the gaps or about new dirt? Either way, no.

Posted: May 12, 2010 at 17:33 Quote
Went there tonight, they're sweet. I wish the city would just let us build shit like that all the time haha. Didnt hit them, but still.

Posted: May 20, 2010 at 10:11 Quote
havent been riding much so they arent fixed. haha bigs are still the best thing about the park. apparently tonight adam shore is suppose to come, thats what devon white said. but who knows, i think ill go up with a wheel barrel and make them sick. the bigs are really easy to hit now but its still only 3 people hitting them. the lips are slack(which they need to be) and the landings are too.

Posted: May 20, 2010 at 10:13 Quote
and the city dosent care what we make really we havent gotten a written thing saying to take shit down or anything. we have some big shit there now like the 2 hips. but if the city does come and "fixes" them up. some peopel and me are going to make them huge. insead of the tiny ass jumps we have now. the rest of the world progresses on huge 8 foot high jumps and we are here with 5 haha.

Posted: Oct 20, 2010 at 17:58 Quote
Hey, summer is almost over, but i was down at the jumps the other day and had a pritty good session on them. They have all stayed well shaped and are rolling really fast. Is anyone still interested in getting together for a couple more ride days to end the summer of?

Posted: Oct 21, 2010 at 8:35 Quote
summers been over for two months..

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.070440
Mobile Version of Website