Powered by Outside

SARNIA Riders roll call?

PB Forum :: Canada - East
SARNIA Riders roll call?
Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 10:12 Quote
dirt bowl haha, we could dig it out of the ground:P

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 10:17 Quote
yeah but it would flood everytime it rained so u would have to make some kind of drainage system and that can get technical

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 10:18 Quote
phillyboy16 wrote:
yeah but it would flood everytime it rained so u would have to make some kind of drainage system and that can get technical
true

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 10:20 Quote
make a couple doubles and then at the end make a huge curved wallride like the one at crankworx

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 10:32 Quote
which wallride was that?

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 10:48 Quote
i dunno just a huge curved wallride would be pre sick

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 10:57 Quote
yea man, they didnt have that feature at crankworx this year, i didnt see it, and who the f*ck is one kid like get out of our thread

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 10:31 Quote
TABLE TOPS. the guys in the city hall will love the added safety of a table. more fun, and then i can hit them too. I hate doubles..... and luc....

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 10:46 Quote
alright well we all know there are some good riders in sarnia we need to compensate for the not so good riders to we need stuff to cover all skill levels like since iv gotten my cast off its like iv never even ridden a bike it blows so yea

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 10:55 Quote
Brady, your a mind reader, its spooky! For sure everything will be tabled, no question about it, its really the only way to make big jumps safe and thats what the city NEEDS down there. The biggest line will be cupped out on top so feels more like a dub but in reality its still a table. The way it stands right now if we cant make it safe then we cant make it at all. Think of it this way....a table is just like a double but with more LOVE in between.
Nate

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 15:47 Quote
tables definatly are better, I know when i was young i didnt want to try anything that wasnt a table, I think that if young guns come and see there all tables, it'll make them want to buy bikes and come try out the new "Mega Park" which means more support, and yea they are safer, atta boy brady

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 18:59 Quote
jpilot wrote:
tables definatly are better, I know when i was young i didnt want to try anything that wasnt a table, I think that if young guns come and see there all tables, it'll make them want to buy bikes and come try out the new "Mega Park" which means more support, and yea they are safer, atta boy brady

and you still wont try nothing now! hahaha, but on a more positive note.. loving the enthusiam from everyone about the park.. keep throwing in ideas guys

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 19:12 Quote
monkcoco wrote:
jpilot wrote:

and you still wont try nothing now! hahaha, but on a more positive note.. loving the enthusiam from everyone about the park.. keep throwing in ideas guys
thanks dak means alot

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 18:12 Quote
check out Pipelinebikepark.com My buddy Matt runs it and its something like what I could see our bike park being like (give or take). They have a little bit of everything. Just giving you something to look at while we all wait. I'll give you an update if I hear anything from the City.
Nate

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 at 14:45 Quote
i heard something on the radio about canatuna becoming a toursit attraction or something? that is sweet

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013275
Mobile Version of Website